- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 9 minutes ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 41 minutes ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 3 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBEarlyYears: YRDSB Early Years and ESL Teams are excited to share a new resource for families of children in Kindergarten. "Talking… 23 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes with our new Director @LouiseSirisko . Stay tuned for the feature presentatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Do you know a school team doing amazing work to foster a safe, inclusive and accepting school environment? Nominate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling the stress of exams? Did you know that if you study for a test in small chunks, you'll be more likely to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Lorna Jackson Talent Night
May 10, 2011Posted by on
Thanks to the Talent Evening Committee for the following:
Back by popular demand, the Lorna Jackson Talent Evening is set for Thursday May 26. We have students performing everything from singing in the Hindi language, gymnastics, karate, piano recital, dancing hip hop, singing and so much more! Please make sure to attend the L.J.P.S. talent evening.
We will have 2 performances on May 26th. The first is at: 1:40 p.m. and the second performance is at 7 p.m.
Snacks and Refreshments Please note the school will be open and accepting visitors beginning at 6:30 p.m. as our school council will be selling drinks and snacks.
Prizes! There will be a raffle for 2 great prizes. Also, for the first 32 families who sign in at the main entrance, we have a free copy of the book entitled, The Bully, the Bullied and the Bystander by Barbara Coloroso.
This is one show you don’t want to miss!
See you on May 26th!