- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 13 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 14 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Lorna Jackson Talent Night
May 10, 2011Posted by on
Thanks to the Talent Evening Committee for the following:
Back by popular demand, the Lorna Jackson Talent Evening is set for Thursday May 26. We have students performing everything from singing in the Hindi language, gymnastics, karate, piano recital, dancing hip hop, singing and so much more! Please make sure to attend the L.J.P.S. talent evening.
We will have 2 performances on May 26th. The first is at: 1:40 p.m. and the second performance is at 7 p.m.
Snacks and Refreshments Please note the school will be open and accepting visitors beginning at 6:30 p.m. as our school council will be selling drinks and snacks.
Prizes! There will be a raffle for 2 great prizes. Also, for the first 32 families who sign in at the main entrance, we have a free copy of the book entitled, The Bully, the Bullied and the Bystander by Barbara Coloroso.
This is one show you don’t want to miss!
See you on May 26th!