- Planning ahead? Find all 2017-18 #YRDSB holidays & PA Days here: ow.ly/GAwf30dMucT https://t.co/btTuVkIk4m 2 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students are changing the game one #App at a time! yorkregion.com/news-story/742… 2 days ago
- We are hiring Educational Assistants. Apply today to join the #YRDSB team! Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EducationalAssistant #EA 3 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students working with robotics and putting their passions to the test! #innovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Rediscover your inner child at the #YRDSBQuest Playground & explore well-being in a hands on environment! Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Have your voice heard and help make Ontario #accessible for everyone! twitter.com/ONeducation/st… 3 days ago
- RT @TRCAarchaeology: With drier units it's back to business excavating units, tallying artifacts and paperwork! #BAFS40 #boydfs #archaeolog… 3 days ago
- Worried about your child's moods or behaviours? Talk to them. Access resources that can help at ow.ly/AKoz308EdHA 4 days ago
- RT @DungeyTod: @BlueWillowPS BBFK Prnt Session - Supporting parents with their child's transition in2 JK in Sept @YRDSB #summerlearning htt… 4 days ago
- We are pleased to announce that the amazing @CarolCampbell4 will be joining us again at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Register… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Parking lot safety
November 8, 2011Posted by on
We continue to monitor our parking lot each morning and after school in an effort to ensure the safety of everyone. We know the morning time is a busy time for everyone. We also know that the winter weather is coming way which will present increased challenges.
Some general reminders to all of our community include:
– Driving respectfully, slowly and safely through the Kiss and Ride areas as well as the bus loop
– Ensuring all traffic signs are followed
– Parking your car only in designated parking lot spots (not the Kiss and Ride area, curbs or caretaker’s loading area)
Following these points will also model for the children in our building a safe and respectful environment.
Please refer to the map of our grounds as a reference as well.
We appreciate everyone’s help in keeping our parking lot area as safe as it can be.