- RT @Ms_Karnad: Hey @WOWYorkRegion just reiterated the meaningful conference you’ve planned for May with @CedarwoodPS Leadership Team @YRDSB… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018? Don't miss your chance to have your student voice hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Yesterday we had the pleasure of honouring teachers from across our system for for their outstanding service as edu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #YRDSB this weekend we celebrate #EarthDay2018! Even though we wont be in the classroom you can still do your part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @becky_green_e: Incredible night at Hartman PS celebrating 10 years! What a show - singing, mass choir, instrumental, Bollywood dance an… 18 hours ago
- Way to go @WRPS_YRDSB! twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt… 1 day ago
- Calling all secondary #YRDSB students! Have you registered for #YRDSBOurVoice2018 yet? There's still time! Don't mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Yesterday our students engaged with the Workforce Planning Board of YR, artists, @TownofNewmarket represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A huge thank you to everyone who attended our first #YRDSBTownHall last night! We had an amazing turnout with over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @pines_ps: Amazing night at SPIFF. Silver Pines came together to put on an inspirational night. Our after party games like the gender to… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Your family’s plans for September 2012
December 21, 2011Posted by on
This week, we sent home a letter to your family regarding the 2012/2013 school year. While September seems like a long way away, as a school we do begin the process of preparing for the next school year in January. In the final six months of school we monitor our projected enrollment very closely. As such, any information you can provide us about your family’s plans for September is most helpful. If you know you will be moving, or even considering moving, please let us know. Also, if you are a parent of an SK child and are considering the French Immersion program we appreciate you letting us know.
If you have a child starting Junior Kindergarten in September 2012 you will need to register your child in February. You do need to register your child for JK even if you already have children registered at Lorna Jackson. More information on JK registration will be available in the new year.
Please find the letters we sent home attached here for your reference.
We thank you for your ongoing work with us in preparing for the 2012/2013 school year.