- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
February 22, 2012Posted by on
Feedback for the Principal
To the parent and guardian community of Lorna Jackson Public School
In December, you were asked to complete a system wide school climate survey. We anticipate the results of those surveys in March and look forward to reviewing the data collected. Similarly, I am seeking feedback specifically related to my work as a leader at the school. Attached is a survey for your consideration. The questions ultimately relate to our School Improvement Plan. This feedback is voluntary, but I do value your insights. I plan to use the information collected to help me reflect on the work I do at our school. I provided staff with similar questions earlier this year and will provide students an opportunity to offer their thoughts in March as well.
The survey is attached here for your reference.
You may submit your feedback in a number of ways:
– Via this blog
– Directly to me at Greg.Collins@yrdsb.edu.on.ca
– Or anonymously by completing the survey and dropping it off in the envelope posted on our community board as you enter the building.
I appreciate your feedback.
Principal Lorna Jackson P.S