- RT @ONeducation: More Children Now Have Access to Before- And After-School Care news.ontario.ca/m/46278 https://t.co/XvAGWByk2j 12 hours ago
- Join us for a Coffee Chat with your local Trustee & Board Chair! First chat in #Georgina @KeswickHS on Sept 27 @ 7P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Next week is #SafetyWeek at #YRDSB and we want to see how our schools are staying safe! Share your activities with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @TLPCanada: Happy #InternationalDayOfPeace! Let's spread the love, respect and kindness today, tomorrow and every day. https://t.co/lRIn… 15 hours ago
- Next week #YRDSB will be celebrating #AllyWeek! Learn more about how you can be an Ally & join in the conversation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- October 4 is #InternationalWalkToSchool day! Lace up your shoes, get active and enjoy a beautiful walk! Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- RT @BarbaraReidPS: #FramingFutures Whole school at #TerryFox kick-off assembly preparing for our run next week! @barbreidart @YRDSB https:/… 18 hours ago
- #YRDSB secondary students outperform provincial average in province-wide testing. Details: ow.ly/29GX30fj2kH 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #RoshHashanah, we wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- #YRDSB elementary students continue EQAO success by exceeding provincial averages. Details: ow.ly/E7rA30fiYzo 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
February 22, 2012Posted by on
Feedback for the Principal
To the parent and guardian community of Lorna Jackson Public School
In December, you were asked to complete a system wide school climate survey. We anticipate the results of those surveys in March and look forward to reviewing the data collected. Similarly, I am seeking feedback specifically related to my work as a leader at the school. Attached is a survey for your consideration. The questions ultimately relate to our School Improvement Plan. This feedback is voluntary, but I do value your insights. I plan to use the information collected to help me reflect on the work I do at our school. I provided staff with similar questions earlier this year and will provide students an opportunity to offer their thoughts in March as well.
The survey is attached here for your reference.
You may submit your feedback in a number of ways:
– Via this blog
– Directly to me at Greg.Collins@yrdsb.edu.on.ca
– Or anonymously by completing the survey and dropping it off in the envelope posted on our community board as you enter the building.
I appreciate your feedback.
Principal Lorna Jackson P.S