- RT @PatriciaEGaspar: YRDSB Childrens Water Festival @yrdsb @YRDSBEcoSchools @yorkregionnews @YorkRegionGovt #kcss https://t.co/8MvAuPZ3Gq 12 hours ago
- Looking for some fun activities to do in August? Check out the 2017 #OntarioFunPass for all kinds of exciting deals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- RT @ONedSsChat: @ONedSsChat #onted Ss learn how social media can be used to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Pls RT! #Stu… 16 hours ago
- RT @DungeyTod: Outdoor play time @YRDSB BBFK @VelloreWoods includes opportunities 4 learning in everything they do #yrdsbearlyyears #summer… 17 hours ago
- RT @HealthCanada: Kids are most vulnerable to extreme heat! Whether you’re provider or parent, be heat ready! ow.ly/icZy30dOr7H https… 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: #YRDSB is hiring Educational Assistants! Get your applications in today. Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EA EducationalAssistant 1 day ago
- RT @ms_ldavidson: Last week at camp we traveled around the world and learned about the importance of story telling in different cultures #y… 1 day ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students listen to professional podcaster @thejaywong & learn ways to expand personal br… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Congratulations #TeamOntario! #NAIG2017 twitter.com/IndigenousON/s… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @CarolCampbell4 will be at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Will you? Registration is now open: ow.ly/fPuQ30dKxL6… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Feedback sought on our agenda pages
May 16, 2012Posted by on
As a school, there are many things that define who we are as an organization, as a community and define the work we do collectively. Our students’ agendas contain pages developed by the school several years ago. It is important for us to review these pages to ensure they continue to best reflect our work and our needs as a community. We also need to ensure the expectations and information are clear for all students, staff and parents.
Therefore, we need and welcome your feedback.
As part of our board’s Homework policy, schools are asked to review it’s own homework policy every two years. Our own school policy resides in your child’s agenda pages on page 8. Please take time to review the policy and offer us feedback.
Our school’s dress code (on page 2) is another area we need feedback on from students, staff and parents from time to time within the parameters of our board’s Dress Code policy.
Further, we would also like your feedback on the agenda pages as a whole.
As always, we welcome your feedback here. However, feedback may always be sent directly to the principal or anonymously via our feedback folder located on our community board at the front entrance of the school.