- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 44 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 8 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Feedback sought on our agenda pages
May 16, 2012Posted by on
As a school, there are many things that define who we are as an organization, as a community and define the work we do collectively. Our students’ agendas contain pages developed by the school several years ago. It is important for us to review these pages to ensure they continue to best reflect our work and our needs as a community. We also need to ensure the expectations and information are clear for all students, staff and parents.
Therefore, we need and welcome your feedback.
As part of our board’s Homework policy, schools are asked to review it’s own homework policy every two years. Our own school policy resides in your child’s agenda pages on page 8. Please take time to review the policy and offer us feedback.
Our school’s dress code (on page 2) is another area we need feedback on from students, staff and parents from time to time within the parameters of our board’s Dress Code policy.
Further, we would also like your feedback on the agenda pages as a whole.
As always, we welcome your feedback here. However, feedback may always be sent directly to the principal or anonymously via our feedback folder located on our community board at the front entrance of the school.