- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Feedback sought on our agenda pages
May 16, 2012Posted by on
As a school, there are many things that define who we are as an organization, as a community and define the work we do collectively. Our students’ agendas contain pages developed by the school several years ago. It is important for us to review these pages to ensure they continue to best reflect our work and our needs as a community. We also need to ensure the expectations and information are clear for all students, staff and parents.
Therefore, we need and welcome your feedback.
As part of our board’s Homework policy, schools are asked to review it’s own homework policy every two years. Our own school policy resides in your child’s agenda pages on page 8. Please take time to review the policy and offer us feedback.
Our school’s dress code (on page 2) is another area we need feedback on from students, staff and parents from time to time within the parameters of our board’s Dress Code policy.
Further, we would also like your feedback on the agenda pages as a whole.
As always, we welcome your feedback here. However, feedback may always be sent directly to the principal or anonymously via our feedback folder located on our community board at the front entrance of the school.