- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Early dismissal June 28, 2012
May 17, 2012Posted by on
Printed copy sent home with all students this week
All schools in the York Region District School Board are committed to student success and well-being. On Thursday, June 28th, 2012 an early release day will take place to allow elementary teachers and support staff to take part in staff meetings during the afternoon of that day. These meetings will allow for school staff to engage in culminating activities regarding the review and revision of the School’s Improvement Plan.
As has been our practice over the past three years, students will attend school during the morning of Thursday, June 28th, 2012 only. Students will be dismissed early that day at 11:45 a.m. Arrangements will be made to ensure that students who are normally bussed to and from school will receive transportation at this time. Parents whose children attend after school child care should make appropriate arrangements to address this change in schedule.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.