- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 13 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 14 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Individual Student Reports from EQAO
September 19, 2012Posted by on
Today, parents of students in grades four and seven (who were at our school last year) will receive Individual Student Reports. Students who wrote the assessments, but did so at another school should receive their reports at a later date once the former school forwards them to us. These reports show how your child performed on the EQAO assessments last fall. Our staff will also examine the individual results to help us plan next steps for our students. We recommend the following websites in addition to the information you will receive today:
- EQAO Tests in Elementary Schools: A Guide for Parents.
- Understanding your child’s results: Primary
- Understanding your child’s results: Junior
Additionally, we welcome any questions you may have either to your child’s teacher or myself.
We thank you for your time in reviewing the results with your child.