- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Best wishes for the long weekend
May 17, 2013Posted by on
Our school enjoyed our track and field events yesterday. We want to thank our partner high school Emily Carr S.S who allowed us to use their track and facilities for the morning. Congratulations to all the students who tried their best and many of whom achieved personal bests. It was wonderful to see LJPS spirit.
As a school community, wish Ms Miller and her family the very best as she begins her maternity leave effective May 21, 2013. Please help me in congratulating Ms Miller.
We also welcome Mr. Hock who will be joining our team to teach Ms Miller’s class until the end of the school year.
To all of our staff, students and parents, we wish you the very best for the “unofficial” start to our summer in this Victoria Day long weekend. Please enjoy the time with friends and family. We look forward to seeing everyone back on Tuesday May 21, 2013 which is also the beginning of the final six weeks of this school year. We look forward to a continued focus by our students on their daily work at our school and to a great end to the year.