- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Best wishes for the long weekend
May 17, 2013Posted by on
Our school enjoyed our track and field events yesterday. We want to thank our partner high school Emily Carr S.S who allowed us to use their track and facilities for the morning. Congratulations to all the students who tried their best and many of whom achieved personal bests. It was wonderful to see LJPS spirit.
As a school community, wish Ms Miller and her family the very best as she begins her maternity leave effective May 21, 2013. Please help me in congratulating Ms Miller.
We also welcome Mr. Hock who will be joining our team to teach Ms Miller’s class until the end of the school year.
To all of our staff, students and parents, we wish you the very best for the “unofficial” start to our summer in this Victoria Day long weekend. Please enjoy the time with friends and family. We look forward to seeing everyone back on Tuesday May 21, 2013 which is also the beginning of the final six weeks of this school year. We look forward to a continued focus by our students on their daily work at our school and to a great end to the year.