- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 43 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 8 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Best wishes for the long weekend
May 17, 2013Posted by on
Our school enjoyed our track and field events yesterday. We want to thank our partner high school Emily Carr S.S who allowed us to use their track and facilities for the morning. Congratulations to all the students who tried their best and many of whom achieved personal bests. It was wonderful to see LJPS spirit.
As a school community, wish Ms Miller and her family the very best as she begins her maternity leave effective May 21, 2013. Please help me in congratulating Ms Miller.
We also welcome Mr. Hock who will be joining our team to teach Ms Miller’s class until the end of the school year.
To all of our staff, students and parents, we wish you the very best for the “unofficial” start to our summer in this Victoria Day long weekend. Please enjoy the time with friends and family. We look forward to seeing everyone back on Tuesday May 21, 2013 which is also the beginning of the final six weeks of this school year. We look forward to a continued focus by our students on their daily work at our school and to a great end to the year.