- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council meeting September 19, at 7 p.m.
September 11, 2013Posted by on
During our first week of school, we advertised our first school council meeting set for Thursday September 19, 2013 at 7 p.m. in our Learning Commons. The meeting is open to all parents and we hope to see you there. Child care will be available.
Part of the meeting will be devoted to sharing information about the role of school councils, norms and our collective work together.
Here are some resources that we will reference :
- Our board’s School Council Policy and Procedures
- The board’s School Council Handbook
- Our board’s School Council Communication Protocol
- The board’s School Fundraising and Administration of School Funds Policy
- Parental Involvement:A resource to support the School Planning Process
- Our School Improvement Plan
- Our school’s EQAO Results
We look forward to meeting parents and guardians.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard