- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 8 minutes ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 52 minutes ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 3 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBEarlyYears: YRDSB Early Years and ESL Teams are excited to share a new resource for families of children in Kindergarten. "Talking… 23 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes with our new Director @LouiseSirisko . Stay tuned for the feature presentatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Do you know a school team doing amazing work to foster a safe, inclusive and accepting school environment? Nominate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling the stress of exams? Did you know that if you study for a test in small chunks, you'll be more likely to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council meeting September 19, at 7 p.m.
September 11, 2013Posted by on
During our first week of school, we advertised our first school council meeting set for Thursday September 19, 2013 at 7 p.m. in our Learning Commons. The meeting is open to all parents and we hope to see you there. Child care will be available.
Part of the meeting will be devoted to sharing information about the role of school councils, norms and our collective work together.
Here are some resources that we will reference :
- Our board’s School Council Policy and Procedures
- The board’s School Council Handbook
- Our board’s School Council Communication Protocol
- The board’s School Fundraising and Administration of School Funds Policy
- Parental Involvement:A resource to support the School Planning Process
- Our School Improvement Plan
- Our school’s EQAO Results
We look forward to meeting parents and guardians.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard