- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 1 hour ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 2 hours ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 3 hours ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 20 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 23 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 1 day ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 1 day ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Information Item: School painting
October 1, 2013Posted by on
A hard copy of this letter was sent home with students last week:
Please be advised that our school is scheduled to have painting take place in the near future. The painting will include the main hallways of the school as part of our ongoing school maintenance. We anticipate the work should take a week to complete and begin in early October.
The areas which will be painted are as follows: School hallways
The paint used by the York Region District School Board is a water based (latex) product. Individuals that are not hypersensitive to latex paint should suffer no ill effects. Manufacturer Safety Data Sheets (M.S.D.S.) will be on site for your reference if you have questions.
Please contact the school if you require further information at (905) 893-2829.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard