- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 41 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 8 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Information Item: School painting
October 1, 2013Posted by on
A hard copy of this letter was sent home with students last week:
Please be advised that our school is scheduled to have painting take place in the near future. The painting will include the main hallways of the school as part of our ongoing school maintenance. We anticipate the work should take a week to complete and begin in early October.
The areas which will be painted are as follows: School hallways
The paint used by the York Region District School Board is a water based (latex) product. Individuals that are not hypersensitive to latex paint should suffer no ill effects. Manufacturer Safety Data Sheets (M.S.D.S.) will be on site for your reference if you have questions.
Please contact the school if you require further information at (905) 893-2829.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard