Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
New frontiers for new learning
Good News Assemblies
October 7, 2013Posted by on
Our Good News Assemblies are an opportunity for us to gather as a community and celebrate the collective work we are doing. Presentations vary from individual students, to small groups, to whole classes sharing. Our whole school assembles to appreciate our work together. As parents and guardians you are welcome to attend.
Here are this year’s dates:
- Tuesday October 29, 2013 at 11:35 a.m.
- Wednesday November 20, 2013 at 9:35 a.m. (rescheduled to align with our Anti Bullying Week)
- Friday December 19, 2013 at 2:15 p.m.
- Wednesday January 29, 2014 at 11:35 a.m.
- Thursday February 27, 2014 at 9:25 a.m.
- Monday March 31, 2014 at 2:15. p.m.
- Wednesday April 30, 2014 at 11:35 a.m.
- Friday May 30, 2014 at 2:15 p.m.
- Wednesday June 25, 2014 at 2:15 p.m.
Please join us if you can. We ask all parents and guardians to sign in at our main office before joining us in our gym.
Here’s to the celebrations of our work.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard