- RT @VivianORC: Wonderful day with @lakewilcoxps Gr4s - and great connections - this family knows some of the original families that attende… 1 day ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: Enjoying the sounds of the season with the a rehearsal in #socialjustice Plaza @aldergrovearts @YRDSB @YRDSBCECEast @YRDS… 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaMaselli: The drama room is my #happyplace bc it’s a #safespace for diverse ensembles to collaborate through the creative process… 1 day ago
- Please read the latest message from Corrie McBain, Board Chair. ow.ly/9Shg30hfDYY 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: Applications for the 2018-19 Minister's Student Advisory Council are open for students in grades 7-12 at publicly funded s… 2 days ago
- RT @BarbaraReidPS: #FramingFutures Thanks to everyone who donated to the @YRP #HolidayHeroes our students helped to load the bus with all t… 2 days ago
- Are you a great communicator? Enjoy writing for the web? Join the #YRDSB team as a Web Portal and Communications Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @YRDSB_IES: Application for September 2018 is open! Check out application process from here: ow.ly/lTGa30hcw1T . School list from… 2 days ago
- Students from @MDHSInfo are holding a 5km holiday run in support of @sickkids! Learn more: ow.ly/Grnc30hepAD… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: THANK YOU @HighgatePS for sharing your cool moves and active learning skills with us! We had a blast being part of the tea… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Your plans for next year
December 18, 2013Posted by on
This week, your child received a letter asking for information about your family’s plans for September 2014. While September seems very far away now, our school actually begins to plan to for the 2014/2015 school year in January. Each month we will carefully monitor our school enrollment as we plan our tentative school organization. Some of you may know at this point you are moving or planning on moving for September 2014. We realize your family’s plans may change over the next 9 months but this initial collection of information is very helpful for us. Please return the hard copy of the survey that was sent home this week, or via e-mail if you prefer.
You help in completing the survey below is much appreciated.
My Child’s/Children’s Name(s) ______________________________
My child’s/Children’s teacher(s): _____________________________
_______ My child(ren) will definitely be attending Lorna Jackson P.S for September 2014
_______ We will definitely be moving for September 2014
_______ We may be moving for September 2014.
_______ My child may attend another school next year. We are considering _________________
For parents of SK students _________ My child will definitely attend the French Immersion program in grade one.
For parents of SK students _________ My child will may attend the French Immersion program in grade one.