- RT @_Ms_Moore_: SO proud of my student, Julia Shen, for winning 1st place in the @cityofmarkham Many Faces of Markham competition! Julia cr… 6 hours ago
- We are saddened to hear of an act of hate against a synagogue in Thornhill. #YRDSB stands with all our communities… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @YRDSB_Students: IT'S HERE! YOUR TIME TO BE THE NEXT YRDSB STUDENT TRUSTEE! It's time to be the voice of over 123,000 students. It's tim… 10 hours ago
- Have you signed up to attend a Town Hall yet? Our Board of Trustees are looking for your input as the revise the Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- #DYK that there are co-ops in the sciences? Check out this interview with one of our students, Sohnia, talking abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Congratulations Sarah! twitter.com/YSpaceYU/statu… 12 hours ago
- Today is #WorldWaterDay and it serves as a reminder for all of us that when we neglect our ecosystems, we make it h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- #EarthHour is just a few days away! #YRDSB will be observing Earth Hour in our schools and workplaces on Friday Mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we observe the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. "Every day, each and every one… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @OCT_OEEO: On our 15th floor: we proudly display art by Stouffville District Secondary School students depicting #MentalHealth and #Well… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Your plans for next year
December 18, 2013Posted by on
This week, your child received a letter asking for information about your family’s plans for September 2014. While September seems very far away now, our school actually begins to plan to for the 2014/2015 school year in January. Each month we will carefully monitor our school enrollment as we plan our tentative school organization. Some of you may know at this point you are moving or planning on moving for September 2014. We realize your family’s plans may change over the next 9 months but this initial collection of information is very helpful for us. Please return the hard copy of the survey that was sent home this week, or via e-mail if you prefer.
You help in completing the survey below is much appreciated.
My Child’s/Children’s Name(s) ______________________________
My child’s/Children’s teacher(s): _____________________________
_______ My child(ren) will definitely be attending Lorna Jackson P.S for September 2014
_______ We will definitely be moving for September 2014
_______ We may be moving for September 2014.
_______ My child may attend another school next year. We are considering _________________
For parents of SK students _________ My child will definitely attend the French Immersion program in grade one.
For parents of SK students _________ My child will may attend the French Immersion program in grade one.