- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Front Door Security update
January 27, 2014Posted by on
Dear Parents and Guardians,
This is a reminder that beginning Monday, February 3, 2014 our school doors, including the front door, will be locked 15 minutes after the morning bell rings. The doors will remain locked for the rest of the school day. All visitors, including Board staff, parents and guardians, will be required to buzz in and sign in at the main office.
We recommend you child has all the items s/he need before the start of the school day including lunches. If you need to drop lunch off for your child, you will need to buzz in and sign in at our office. We are asking all parents or guardians to do so at 12:30 p.m., not earlier, to avoid having to wait to be buzzed into the school.
Our school continues to be a safe place where we welcome and encourage parent and community member involvement. This additional step will enhance the measures we already have in place for student and staff safety, and ensure that all visitors sign in at the main office.
If you have any questions, please contact myself or Ms. Bongard.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard