- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Front Door Security update
January 27, 2014Posted by on
Dear Parents and Guardians,
This is a reminder that beginning Monday, February 3, 2014 our school doors, including the front door, will be locked 15 minutes after the morning bell rings. The doors will remain locked for the rest of the school day. All visitors, including Board staff, parents and guardians, will be required to buzz in and sign in at the main office.
We recommend you child has all the items s/he need before the start of the school day including lunches. If you need to drop lunch off for your child, you will need to buzz in and sign in at our office. We are asking all parents or guardians to do so at 12:30 p.m., not earlier, to avoid having to wait to be buzzed into the school.
Our school continues to be a safe place where we welcome and encourage parent and community member involvement. This additional step will enhance the measures we already have in place for student and staff safety, and ensure that all visitors sign in at the main office.
If you have any questions, please contact myself or Ms. Bongard.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard