- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 47 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 9 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Early dismissal for students – June 26, 2014
May 22, 2014Posted by on
May 22, 2014 – a hard copy of this notice will be sent home the week of May 22nd
All schools in the York Region District School Board are committed to improving student achievement and well-being. On Thursday, June 26th, 2014 an early release day will take place to allow elementary teachers and support staff to take part in meetings during the afternoon of that day. These meetings will allow for school staff to engage in culminating activities regarding the review and revision of the School’s Improvement Plan as well as year-end and transition activities that support student success.
As has been our practice over the past four years, students will attend school during the morning of Thursday, June 26th, 2014 only. Students will be dismissed early that day at 11:45 a.m. Arrangements will be made to ensure that students who are normally bussed to and from school will receive transportation at this time. Parents whose children attend after school child care should make appropriate arrangements to address this change in schedule.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school.
G. Collins M. Bongard
Principal Vice Principal