- Planning ahead? Find all 2017-18 #YRDSB holidays & PA Days here: ow.ly/GAwf30dMucT https://t.co/btTuVkIk4m 2 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students are changing the game one #App at a time! yorkregion.com/news-story/742… 2 days ago
- We are hiring Educational Assistants. Apply today to join the #YRDSB team! Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EducationalAssistant #EA 3 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students working with robotics and putting their passions to the test! #innovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Rediscover your inner child at the #YRDSBQuest Playground & explore well-being in a hands on environment! Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Have your voice heard and help make Ontario #accessible for everyone! twitter.com/ONeducation/st… 3 days ago
- RT @TRCAarchaeology: With drier units it's back to business excavating units, tallying artifacts and paperwork! #BAFS40 #boydfs #archaeolog… 3 days ago
- Worried about your child's moods or behaviours? Talk to them. Access resources that can help at ow.ly/AKoz308EdHA 4 days ago
- RT @DungeyTod: @BlueWillowPS BBFK Prnt Session - Supporting parents with their child's transition in2 JK in Sept @YRDSB #summerlearning htt… 4 days ago
- We are pleased to announce that the amazing @CarolCampbell4 will be joining us again at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Register… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
June 17, 2014Posted by on
June 17, 2014
A hard copy of this letter was sent home today with students.
To our parents and guardians,
Thank you again for your support and work with us this year at our school. It is hard to believe another school year is almost done. It has been a busy year at our school and we congratulate our students and staff on their hard work.
I wanted to take this time to welcome some new staff who will be joining our team next September. We welcome Ms. Harpreet Jassal who is currently teaching at Thornhill Woods P.S and Ms. Morgan Barnett joining us from German Mills P.S. Once again, we also welcome Ms. Bongard as our new principal next year and Ms. Lau who will be our school’s Vice Principal, half time.
We have a number of staff who will be leaving our school at the end of the month. We all want to wish Ms. Castrodale the very best as she begins her retirement. We wish Ms. Theis and Ms. Karia the very best as they transfer to Anne Frank P.S and Thornhill Woods P.S. respectively. Ms. Daryanani will be moving to Silver Stream Public School for next September. Ms. Bianchi and Ms. Rinaldi have both accepted teaching positions at Anne Frank P.S for next year. Ms. Schmidt and Ms. Abalos-Chocron will be moving to Robert Munsch P.S next September. We appreciate the work of Ms. Trivedi, Ms. Middleton, Ms. Roberts, Ms. Khoranchi and Ms. Tieri who will complete their long term occasional contracts at our school this year. We continue to wish Ms. Bomba well on her maternity leave and Ms. Gismondi who will be extending her child care leave next year.
I want to wish all of our staff the very best for their work ahead and thank them all for their contributions to our school.