- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
June 17, 2014Posted by on
June 17, 2014
A hard copy of this letter was sent home today with students.
To our parents and guardians,
Thank you again for your support and work with us this year at our school. It is hard to believe another school year is almost done. It has been a busy year at our school and we congratulate our students and staff on their hard work.
I wanted to take this time to welcome some new staff who will be joining our team next September. We welcome Ms. Harpreet Jassal who is currently teaching at Thornhill Woods P.S and Ms. Morgan Barnett joining us from German Mills P.S. Once again, we also welcome Ms. Bongard as our new principal next year and Ms. Lau who will be our school’s Vice Principal, half time.
We have a number of staff who will be leaving our school at the end of the month. We all want to wish Ms. Castrodale the very best as she begins her retirement. We wish Ms. Theis and Ms. Karia the very best as they transfer to Anne Frank P.S and Thornhill Woods P.S. respectively. Ms. Daryanani will be moving to Silver Stream Public School for next September. Ms. Bianchi and Ms. Rinaldi have both accepted teaching positions at Anne Frank P.S for next year. Ms. Schmidt and Ms. Abalos-Chocron will be moving to Robert Munsch P.S next September. We appreciate the work of Ms. Trivedi, Ms. Middleton, Ms. Roberts, Ms. Khoranchi and Ms. Tieri who will complete their long term occasional contracts at our school this year. We continue to wish Ms. Bomba well on her maternity leave and Ms. Gismondi who will be extending her child care leave next year.
I want to wish all of our staff the very best for their work ahead and thank them all for their contributions to our school.