- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 32 minutes ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 3 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBEarlyYears: YRDSB Early Years and ESL Teams are excited to share a new resource for families of children in Kindergarten. "Talking… 23 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes with our new Director @LouiseSirisko . Stay tuned for the feature presentatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Do you know a school team doing amazing work to foster a safe, inclusive and accepting school environment? Nominate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling the stress of exams? Did you know that if you study for a test in small chunks, you'll be more likely to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
June 17, 2014Posted by on
June 17, 2014
A hard copy of this letter was sent home today with students.
To our parents and guardians,
Thank you again for your support and work with us this year at our school. It is hard to believe another school year is almost done. It has been a busy year at our school and we congratulate our students and staff on their hard work.
I wanted to take this time to welcome some new staff who will be joining our team next September. We welcome Ms. Harpreet Jassal who is currently teaching at Thornhill Woods P.S and Ms. Morgan Barnett joining us from German Mills P.S. Once again, we also welcome Ms. Bongard as our new principal next year and Ms. Lau who will be our school’s Vice Principal, half time.
We have a number of staff who will be leaving our school at the end of the month. We all want to wish Ms. Castrodale the very best as she begins her retirement. We wish Ms. Theis and Ms. Karia the very best as they transfer to Anne Frank P.S and Thornhill Woods P.S. respectively. Ms. Daryanani will be moving to Silver Stream Public School for next September. Ms. Bianchi and Ms. Rinaldi have both accepted teaching positions at Anne Frank P.S for next year. Ms. Schmidt and Ms. Abalos-Chocron will be moving to Robert Munsch P.S next September. We appreciate the work of Ms. Trivedi, Ms. Middleton, Ms. Roberts, Ms. Khoranchi and Ms. Tieri who will complete their long term occasional contracts at our school this year. We continue to wish Ms. Bomba well on her maternity leave and Ms. Gismondi who will be extending her child care leave next year.
I want to wish all of our staff the very best for their work ahead and thank them all for their contributions to our school.