- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 40 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 8 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Lorna Jackson Open House October 2, 2014
September 12, 2014Posted by on
Save The Date!
On October 2nd, we would like to invite all of our students and families to join us at Lorna Jackson Public School for our school open house. We look forward to seeing our returning families and welcoming new families to our community. More information about time and date will be shared on this BLOG, through a letter home and on Twitter.
For all of our new families, we hope that your first few weeks as part of our team have been positive ones. Staff are working hard to build communities within their classrooms, develop positive routines and friendships all the while working towards the academic goals for each of our learners.
The building is ‘buzzing’ with learning…
Looking forward to October 2nd,
Comments are closed.