- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Elections
September 16, 2014Posted by on
As we being another school year, we would like to invite our community members to become involved in our School Council. Our first meeting of the year will be Thursday, September 18th at 7pm in our school learning commons. Each year, at the first school council meeting, we elect the new members of School Council. You may have noticed the School Council Nomination forms in the packages that went home during the first week. If you are interested in holding a “position” on council such as Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer or Secretary, or would like to make a nomination, we ask that you return the forms as soon as possible to the office if you have not already done so.
If you would like to participate as a “member at large”, we invite you to join us to help support our students learning and achievement at Lorna Jackson Public School.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Mrs. Bongard and Ms. Lau
Comments are closed.