- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Elections
September 16, 2014Posted by on
As we being another school year, we would like to invite our community members to become involved in our School Council. Our first meeting of the year will be Thursday, September 18th at 7pm in our school learning commons. Each year, at the first school council meeting, we elect the new members of School Council. You may have noticed the School Council Nomination forms in the packages that went home during the first week. If you are interested in holding a “position” on council such as Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer or Secretary, or would like to make a nomination, we ask that you return the forms as soon as possible to the office if you have not already done so.
If you would like to participate as a “member at large”, we invite you to join us to help support our students learning and achievement at Lorna Jackson Public School.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Mrs. Bongard and Ms. Lau
Comments are closed.