- RT @_Ms_Moore_: SO proud of my student, Julia Shen, for winning 1st place in the @cityofmarkham Many Faces of Markham competition! Julia cr… 6 hours ago
- We are saddened to hear of an act of hate against a synagogue in Thornhill. #YRDSB stands with all our communities… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @YRDSB_Students: IT'S HERE! YOUR TIME TO BE THE NEXT YRDSB STUDENT TRUSTEE! It's time to be the voice of over 123,000 students. It's tim… 9 hours ago
- Have you signed up to attend a Town Hall yet? Our Board of Trustees are looking for your input as the revise the Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- #DYK that there are co-ops in the sciences? Check out this interview with one of our students, Sohnia, talking abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Congratulations Sarah! twitter.com/YSpaceYU/statu… 12 hours ago
- Today is #WorldWaterDay and it serves as a reminder for all of us that when we neglect our ecosystems, we make it h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- #EarthHour is just a few days away! #YRDSB will be observing Earth Hour in our schools and workplaces on Friday Mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we observe the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. "Every day, each and every one… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @OCT_OEEO: On our 15th floor: we proudly display art by Stouffville District Secondary School students depicting #MentalHealth and #Well… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Meeting Dates
October 3, 2014Posted by on
Thank you to everyone who attended our school open house and book fair last night. It was wonderful to see students sharing their learning and celebrating their hard work to date. We enjoyed having our families join us in classrooms where all of the magic happens – thank you!
We wanted to share with you our School Council meeting dates for 2014 2015. Meetings will happen on Monday nights at 7pm on the following dates:
We would like to congratulate our new school council team who were elected at our last meeting:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Sue Anne Mattei, Co-Secretaries: Tiziana Guido and Leen Kapadia and our position for Treasurer remains open.
We look forward to a wonderful school year working and learning with you – everyone is welcome to join us at the school council meetings.
See you on October 20!
Mrs. Bongard and Ms. Lau
Comments are closed.