- RT @VivianORC: Wonderful day with @lakewilcoxps Gr4s - and great connections - this family knows some of the original families that attende… 1 day ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: Enjoying the sounds of the season with the a rehearsal in #socialjustice Plaza @aldergrovearts @YRDSB @YRDSBCECEast @YRDS… 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaMaselli: The drama room is my #happyplace bc it’s a #safespace for diverse ensembles to collaborate through the creative process… 1 day ago
- Please read the latest message from Corrie McBain, Board Chair. ow.ly/9Shg30hfDYY 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: Applications for the 2018-19 Minister's Student Advisory Council are open for students in grades 7-12 at publicly funded s… 2 days ago
- RT @BarbaraReidPS: #FramingFutures Thanks to everyone who donated to the @YRP #HolidayHeroes our students helped to load the bus with all t… 2 days ago
- Are you a great communicator? Enjoy writing for the web? Join the #YRDSB team as a Web Portal and Communications Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @YRDSB_IES: Application for September 2018 is open! Check out application process from here: ow.ly/lTGa30hcw1T . School list from… 2 days ago
- Students from @MDHSInfo are holding a 5km holiday run in support of @sickkids! Learn more: ow.ly/Grnc30hepAD… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: THANK YOU @HighgatePS for sharing your cool moves and active learning skills with us! We had a blast being part of the tea… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Meeting Dates
October 3, 2014Posted by on
Thank you to everyone who attended our school open house and book fair last night. It was wonderful to see students sharing their learning and celebrating their hard work to date. We enjoyed having our families join us in classrooms where all of the magic happens – thank you!
We wanted to share with you our School Council meeting dates for 2014 2015. Meetings will happen on Monday nights at 7pm on the following dates:
We would like to congratulate our new school council team who were elected at our last meeting:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Sue Anne Mattei, Co-Secretaries: Tiziana Guido and Leen Kapadia and our position for Treasurer remains open.
We look forward to a wonderful school year working and learning with you – everyone is welcome to join us at the school council meetings.
See you on October 20!
Mrs. Bongard and Ms. Lau
Comments are closed.