- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Word From Our Childcare Partners- YMCA
December 4, 2014Posted by on
Attention All Parents and Guardians:
Winter is here and so are horrible road conditions. Wouldn’t it be great to drop your young one off somewhere early and still make it to work on time? Or knowing your little one is safe and having a great time learning and exploring while you are stuck in winter traffic? Well, we have some good news for you! The YMCA before and after program is now accepting new registration, not only for January, but there are spots open RIGHT NOW!
We have fully catered meals, yes that means a hearty breakfast, and a very yummy snack. All our food is peanut free and we cater to those who have specific food restrictions for example lactose free, vegan, and halal. All snacks are accompanied with milk, water and fruit.
Have questions? Please feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or see us in our school office across the library. Our hours are 7-9 and 2-6.
Comments are closed.