- RT @PatriciaEGaspar: YRDSB Childrens Water Festival @yrdsb @YRDSBEcoSchools @yorkregionnews @YorkRegionGovt #kcss https://t.co/8MvAuPZ3Gq 12 hours ago
- Looking for some fun activities to do in August? Check out the 2017 #OntarioFunPass for all kinds of exciting deals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- RT @ONedSsChat: @ONedSsChat #onted Ss learn how social media can be used to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Pls RT! #Stu… 16 hours ago
- RT @DungeyTod: Outdoor play time @YRDSB BBFK @VelloreWoods includes opportunities 4 learning in everything they do #yrdsbearlyyears #summer… 17 hours ago
- RT @HealthCanada: Kids are most vulnerable to extreme heat! Whether you’re provider or parent, be heat ready! ow.ly/icZy30dOr7H https… 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: #YRDSB is hiring Educational Assistants! Get your applications in today. Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EA EducationalAssistant 1 day ago
- RT @ms_ldavidson: Last week at camp we traveled around the world and learned about the importance of story telling in different cultures #y… 1 day ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students listen to professional podcaster @thejaywong & learn ways to expand personal br… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Congratulations #TeamOntario! #NAIG2017 twitter.com/IndigenousON/s… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @CarolCampbell4 will be at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Will you? Registration is now open: ow.ly/fPuQ30dKxL6… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Word From Our Childcare Partners- YMCA
December 4, 2014Posted by on
Attention All Parents and Guardians:
Winter is here and so are horrible road conditions. Wouldn’t it be great to drop your young one off somewhere early and still make it to work on time? Or knowing your little one is safe and having a great time learning and exploring while you are stuck in winter traffic? Well, we have some good news for you! The YMCA before and after program is now accepting new registration, not only for January, but there are spots open RIGHT NOW!
We have fully catered meals, yes that means a hearty breakfast, and a very yummy snack. All our food is peanut free and we cater to those who have specific food restrictions for example lactose free, vegan, and halal. All snacks are accompanied with milk, water and fruit.
Have questions? Please feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or see us in our school office across the library. Our hours are 7-9 and 2-6.
Comments are closed.