- RT @Ms_Karnad: Hey @WOWYorkRegion just reiterated the meaningful conference you’ve planned for May with @CedarwoodPS Leadership Team @YRDSB… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018? Don't miss your chance to have your student voice hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Yesterday we had the pleasure of honouring teachers from across our system for for their outstanding service as edu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #YRDSB this weekend we celebrate #EarthDay2018! Even though we wont be in the classroom you can still do your part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @becky_green_e: Incredible night at Hartman PS celebrating 10 years! What a show - singing, mass choir, instrumental, Bollywood dance an… 18 hours ago
- Way to go @WRPS_YRDSB! twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt… 1 day ago
- Calling all secondary #YRDSB students! Have you registered for #YRDSBOurVoice2018 yet? There's still time! Don't mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Yesterday our students engaged with the Workforce Planning Board of YR, artists, @TownofNewmarket represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A huge thank you to everyone who attended our first #YRDSBTownHall last night! We had an amazing turnout with over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @pines_ps: Amazing night at SPIFF. Silver Pines came together to put on an inspirational night. Our after party games like the gender to… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Word From Our Childcare Partners- YMCA
December 4, 2014Posted by on
Attention All Parents and Guardians:
Winter is here and so are horrible road conditions. Wouldn’t it be great to drop your young one off somewhere early and still make it to work on time? Or knowing your little one is safe and having a great time learning and exploring while you are stuck in winter traffic? Well, we have some good news for you! The YMCA before and after program is now accepting new registration, not only for January, but there are spots open RIGHT NOW!
We have fully catered meals, yes that means a hearty breakfast, and a very yummy snack. All our food is peanut free and we cater to those who have specific food restrictions for example lactose free, vegan, and halal. All snacks are accompanied with milk, water and fruit.
Have questions? Please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com or see us in our school office across the library. Our hours are 7-9 and 2-6.
Comments are closed.