- Registration for Adult Day School Quad 1 is on August 27th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Dr. Bette Stephenson Centre f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Welcome to all our international students! We hope you have an amazing school year! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 15 hours ago
- This year the #YRDSBQuest conference is pleased offer sponsorship opportunities! Interested in engaging with over 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @oneofeach74 Hello, can you send us a DM with details so we can help? Thank you. 4 days ago
- Go check out this amazing project! twitter.com/cityofmarkham/… 4 days ago
- The 2018-19 Guide To The School Year is now available online! Check out this year's guide and get prepped to head b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @rntt1 Hello, all the information regarding course offerings are under the menu items on the left side of the page… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Interested in becoming a Personal Support Worker? Registration for the full-time fall #PSW program opens August 28.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @mfrank_76: #congratulations @Kauldergrove on being recipient 2017-18 @ETFOeducators #NewMemberAward - A deeply dedicated & enthusiastic… 6 days ago
- The staff at the #YRDSBMuseum are gearing up to welcome back our students! T-Minus 21 days and counting!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Jump Rope for Heart Kick Off Assembly Today
May 12, 2015Posted by on
Students from JK- Grade 6 will participate in Jump Rope for Heart on June 11 in the afternoon. At our kick off assembly today, we learned about heart health, the importance of exercise and how we can make a difference through
Jump Rope For Heart.
All JK-6 students will participate on June 11th. If you choose to participate in the donation part of the program, please remember to be safe while doing so. Heart and Stroke Foundation recommends that students do not go door to door unless they are with a trusted adult.
We also learned today about AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators). Our AED is on the wall near the front office, please have a look for it next time you are in the school. Many staff are trained to use the AED, but the verbal instructions and picture guides on the device could allow anyone to operate it. Our AED could save a life.
Thanks for supporting heart health and research- we look forward to Jumping on June 11th at LJPS.
Comments are closed.