- RT @ONThealth: It's not too late to make healthy goals for 2018! Check out these healthy #NewYear resolutions from @ParticipACTION (English… 2 hours ago
- Kindergarten registration is officially open! Learn more about the process or register your child today! Don't forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Walking through Plant Services, Louise met a friend who is also in their first week at the Board. Thanks for showin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Last stop of the day, but definitely not the least is our Plant Services team! The staff that work behind scenes to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 6 hours ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 9 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Jump Rope for Heart Kick Off Assembly Today
May 12, 2015Posted by on
Students from JK- Grade 6 will participate in Jump Rope for Heart on June 11 in the afternoon. At our kick off assembly today, we learned about heart health, the importance of exercise and how we can make a difference through
Jump Rope For Heart.
All JK-6 students will participate on June 11th. If you choose to participate in the donation part of the program, please remember to be safe while doing so. Heart and Stroke Foundation recommends that students do not go door to door unless they are with a trusted adult.
We also learned today about AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators). Our AED is on the wall near the front office, please have a look for it next time you are in the school. Many staff are trained to use the AED, but the verbal instructions and picture guides on the device could allow anyone to operate it. Our AED could save a life.
Thanks for supporting heart health and research- we look forward to Jumping on June 11th at LJPS.
Comments are closed.