- A final thanks and goodbye from Interim Director, Kathryn Wallace & Elder Laureen Blu Waters! A huge thanks goes ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @ThatHannahAlper asks all the educators in the room to take a pledge to do everything in their power to end bullyi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ontteacher01: One thing that resonated with me at #YRDSBQuest was the power of saying YES from @ThatHannahAlper . What resonated with y… 15 hours ago
- RT @AnetaFishman: “As educators how will we create a supportive environment?” @RashmiSwarup reflects on the power student voice and the imp… 15 hours ago
- "It behooves us to remove negative environments and build promise for students and community." Patrick Case https://t.co/QLHgNluvRn 15 hours ago
- RT @andreahaefele: Packed house @yrdsbHighgatePS #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest w/ Performance + @BeharryRashma & I #HSCertES @YRDSB https://t.co/J… 15 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: .@Anniekidder discussing need for coherence & integration among competences & #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest @yrdsb https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: Absolutely delighted to welcome @ThatHannahAlper back to #YRDSBQuest It has been a #MomentUS year from Hannah, looking… 16 hours ago
- @Anniekidder is back on the #YRDSBQuest stage and is talking about demigods and doing more! https://t.co/haublViCnA 16 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Loving this Ephemeral Nature Art by students at @TDSS_YRDSB #YRDSBQuest https://t.co/2NgiGqBgro 16 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Jump Rope for Heart Kick Off Assembly Today
May 12, 2015Posted by on
Students from JK- Grade 6 will participate in Jump Rope for Heart on June 11 in the afternoon. At our kick off assembly today, we learned about heart health, the importance of exercise and how we can make a difference through
Jump Rope For Heart.
All JK-6 students will participate on June 11th. If you choose to participate in the donation part of the program, please remember to be safe while doing so. Heart and Stroke Foundation recommends that students do not go door to door unless they are with a trusted adult.
We also learned today about AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators). Our AED is on the wall near the front office, please have a look for it next time you are in the school. Many staff are trained to use the AED, but the verbal instructions and picture guides on the device could allow anyone to operate it. Our AED could save a life.
Thanks for supporting heart health and research- we look forward to Jumping on June 11th at LJPS.
Comments are closed.