- RT @_Ms_Moore_: SO proud of my student, Julia Shen, for winning 1st place in the @cityofmarkham Many Faces of Markham competition! Julia cr… 6 hours ago
- We are saddened to hear of an act of hate against a synagogue in Thornhill. #YRDSB stands with all our communities… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @YRDSB_Students: IT'S HERE! YOUR TIME TO BE THE NEXT YRDSB STUDENT TRUSTEE! It's time to be the voice of over 123,000 students. It's tim… 10 hours ago
- Have you signed up to attend a Town Hall yet? Our Board of Trustees are looking for your input as the revise the Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- #DYK that there are co-ops in the sciences? Check out this interview with one of our students, Sohnia, talking abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Congratulations Sarah! twitter.com/YSpaceYU/statu… 12 hours ago
- Today is #WorldWaterDay and it serves as a reminder for all of us that when we neglect our ecosystems, we make it h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- #EarthHour is just a few days away! #YRDSB will be observing Earth Hour in our schools and workplaces on Friday Mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we observe the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. "Every day, each and every one… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @OCT_OEEO: On our 15th floor: we proudly display art by Stouffville District Secondary School students depicting #MentalHealth and #Well… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Message From Our Director Regarding Our Last Day Of School- June 25, 2015
June 3, 2015Posted by on
Dear Parents/Guardians, As a result of the current job action affecting elementary schools across the province and in York Region, the planned early release for students on June 25 is cancelled.
On Thursday, June 25, 2015, schools will be open and classroom instruction will continue for the entire normal school day. Friday, June 26, 2015 will remain a PA Day. If your child is eligible for school transportation services, school buses and taxi services will continue according to the typical full day schedule.
The school board has communicated this scheduling change to in-school child care centres, including before and after care providers. Please check with your provider directly to confirm arrangements for this date. We recognize that this may cause some inconvenience. Please be assured that we continue to have your child’s achievement, well-being and safety in mind.
Comments are closed.