- RT @VivianORC: Wonderful day with @lakewilcoxps Gr4s - and great connections - this family knows some of the original families that attende… 1 day ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: Enjoying the sounds of the season with the a rehearsal in #socialjustice Plaza @aldergrovearts @YRDSB @YRDSBCECEast @YRDS… 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaMaselli: The drama room is my #happyplace bc it’s a #safespace for diverse ensembles to collaborate through the creative process… 1 day ago
- Please read the latest message from Corrie McBain, Board Chair. ow.ly/9Shg30hfDYY 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: Applications for the 2018-19 Minister's Student Advisory Council are open for students in grades 7-12 at publicly funded s… 2 days ago
- RT @BarbaraReidPS: #FramingFutures Thanks to everyone who donated to the @YRP #HolidayHeroes our students helped to load the bus with all t… 2 days ago
- Are you a great communicator? Enjoy writing for the web? Join the #YRDSB team as a Web Portal and Communications Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @YRDSB_IES: Application for September 2018 is open! Check out application process from here: ow.ly/lTGa30hcw1T . School list from… 2 days ago
- Students from @MDHSInfo are holding a 5km holiday run in support of @sickkids! Learn more: ow.ly/Grnc30hepAD… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: THANK YOU @HighgatePS for sharing your cool moves and active learning skills with us! We had a blast being part of the tea… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Message From Our Director Regarding Our Last Day Of School- June 25, 2015
June 3, 2015Posted by on
Dear Parents/Guardians, As a result of the current job action affecting elementary schools across the province and in York Region, the planned early release for students on June 25 is cancelled.
On Thursday, June 25, 2015, schools will be open and classroom instruction will continue for the entire normal school day. Friday, June 26, 2015 will remain a PA Day. If your child is eligible for school transportation services, school buses and taxi services will continue according to the typical full day schedule.
The school board has communicated this scheduling change to in-school child care centres, including before and after care providers. Please check with your provider directly to confirm arrangements for this date. We recognize that this may cause some inconvenience. Please be assured that we continue to have your child’s achievement, well-being and safety in mind.
Comments are closed.