- RT @_Ms_Moore_: SO proud of my student, Julia Shen, for winning 1st place in the @cityofmarkham Many Faces of Markham competition! Julia cr… 6 hours ago
- We are saddened to hear of an act of hate against a synagogue in Thornhill. #YRDSB stands with all our communities… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @YRDSB_Students: IT'S HERE! YOUR TIME TO BE THE NEXT YRDSB STUDENT TRUSTEE! It's time to be the voice of over 123,000 students. It's tim… 10 hours ago
- Have you signed up to attend a Town Hall yet? Our Board of Trustees are looking for your input as the revise the Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- #DYK that there are co-ops in the sciences? Check out this interview with one of our students, Sohnia, talking abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Congratulations Sarah! twitter.com/YSpaceYU/statu… 12 hours ago
- Today is #WorldWaterDay and it serves as a reminder for all of us that when we neglect our ecosystems, we make it h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- #EarthHour is just a few days away! #YRDSB will be observing Earth Hour in our schools and workplaces on Friday Mar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we observe the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. "Every day, each and every one… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @OCT_OEEO: On our 15th floor: we proudly display art by Stouffville District Secondary School students depicting #MentalHealth and #Well… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Events this week…
June 9, 2015Posted by on
Tomorrow is a milestone for our grade 8 students as they make their way to Toronto for the day. We wish them safe travels and a fun day of learning. Thanks to our staff who have organized, worked on fundraising and who will chaperon the trip tomorrow.
Our Junior Track and Field Area meet has been cancelled for tomorrow due to the weather forecast. Please watch the BLOG for updated information as to the rain date.
Finally, Jump Rope For Heart will take place on June 11 in the afternoon for our K-6 students. Please make sure that students have a water bottle and come dressed to be outside for the afternoon.
Comments are closed.