- RT @Ms_Karnad: Hey @WOWYorkRegion just reiterated the meaningful conference you’ve planned for May with @CedarwoodPS Leadership Team @YRDSB… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018? Don't miss your chance to have your student voice hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Yesterday we had the pleasure of honouring teachers from across our system for for their outstanding service as edu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #YRDSB this weekend we celebrate #EarthDay2018! Even though we wont be in the classroom you can still do your part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @becky_green_e: Incredible night at Hartman PS celebrating 10 years! What a show - singing, mass choir, instrumental, Bollywood dance an… 18 hours ago
- Way to go @WRPS_YRDSB! twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt… 1 day ago
- Calling all secondary #YRDSB students! Have you registered for #YRDSBOurVoice2018 yet? There's still time! Don't mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Yesterday our students engaged with the Workforce Planning Board of YR, artists, @TownofNewmarket represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A huge thank you to everyone who attended our first #YRDSBTownHall last night! We had an amazing turnout with over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @pines_ps: Amazing night at SPIFF. Silver Pines came together to put on an inspirational night. Our after party games like the gender to… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Area Track and Field- Tomorrow (June 11) for Junior and Intermediate Students at Maple High
June 10, 2015Posted by on
June 10, 2015
Letters will be sent home today for students participating in Area Track and Field. Due to the inclement weather forecast for this week, all students (both junior and intermediate) will participate on the same day- June 11, 2015.
The combination of events, age groups and number of students attending posed some challenges for the organizers. We are pleased that the event will continue and would like to share some of the organizational changes with you.
Shuttle buses will leave from Lorna Jackson Public School in the morning at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 to transport students to Maple High School. Students will be supervised by staff and participate in their event at the designated time.
Shuttle buses will return students to Lorna Jackson at approximately 4:30 pm and 6:00 p.m. Students will be able to use the office phone if needed upon their return.
Based on your child’s events, your child will return at either 4:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. A letter will be sent home today indicating their return time.
We thank you for your ongoing support, and wish your child success at their events tomorrow. Please monitor our school BLOG for up to date information.
The Lorna Jackson Team
Comments are closed.