- RT @PatriciaEGaspar: YRDSB Childrens Water Festival @yrdsb @YRDSBEcoSchools @yorkregionnews @YorkRegionGovt #kcss https://t.co/8MvAuPZ3Gq 12 hours ago
- Looking for some fun activities to do in August? Check out the 2017 #OntarioFunPass for all kinds of exciting deals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- RT @ONedSsChat: @ONedSsChat #onted Ss learn how social media can be used to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Pls RT! #Stu… 16 hours ago
- RT @DungeyTod: Outdoor play time @YRDSB BBFK @VelloreWoods includes opportunities 4 learning in everything they do #yrdsbearlyyears #summer… 17 hours ago
- RT @HealthCanada: Kids are most vulnerable to extreme heat! Whether you’re provider or parent, be heat ready! ow.ly/icZy30dOr7H https… 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: #YRDSB is hiring Educational Assistants! Get your applications in today. Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EA EducationalAssistant 1 day ago
- RT @ms_ldavidson: Last week at camp we traveled around the world and learned about the importance of story telling in different cultures #y… 1 day ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students listen to professional podcaster @thejaywong & learn ways to expand personal br… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Congratulations #TeamOntario! #NAIG2017 twitter.com/IndigenousON/s… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @CarolCampbell4 will be at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Will you? Registration is now open: ow.ly/fPuQ30dKxL6… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Area Track and Field- Tomorrow (June 11) for Junior and Intermediate Students at Maple High
June 10, 2015Posted by on
June 10, 2015
Letters will be sent home today for students participating in Area Track and Field. Due to the inclement weather forecast for this week, all students (both junior and intermediate) will participate on the same day- June 11, 2015.
The combination of events, age groups and number of students attending posed some challenges for the organizers. We are pleased that the event will continue and would like to share some of the organizational changes with you.
Shuttle buses will leave from Lorna Jackson Public School in the morning at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 to transport students to Maple High School. Students will be supervised by staff and participate in their event at the designated time.
Shuttle buses will return students to Lorna Jackson at approximately 4:30 pm and 6:00 p.m. Students will be able to use the office phone if needed upon their return.
Based on your child’s events, your child will return at either 4:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. A letter will be sent home today indicating their return time.
We thank you for your ongoing support, and wish your child success at their events tomorrow. Please monitor our school BLOG for up to date information.
The Lorna Jackson Team
Comments are closed.