- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 50 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 9 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Area Track and Field- Tomorrow (June 11) for Junior and Intermediate Students at Maple High
June 10, 2015Posted by on
June 10, 2015
Letters will be sent home today for students participating in Area Track and Field. Due to the inclement weather forecast for this week, all students (both junior and intermediate) will participate on the same day- June 11, 2015.
The combination of events, age groups and number of students attending posed some challenges for the organizers. We are pleased that the event will continue and would like to share some of the organizational changes with you.
Shuttle buses will leave from Lorna Jackson Public School in the morning at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 to transport students to Maple High School. Students will be supervised by staff and participate in their event at the designated time.
Shuttle buses will return students to Lorna Jackson at approximately 4:30 pm and 6:00 p.m. Students will be able to use the office phone if needed upon their return.
Based on your child’s events, your child will return at either 4:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. A letter will be sent home today indicating their return time.
We thank you for your ongoing support, and wish your child success at their events tomorrow. Please monitor our school BLOG for up to date information.
The Lorna Jackson Team
Comments are closed.