- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Area Track and Field- Tomorrow (June 11) for Junior and Intermediate Students at Maple High
June 10, 2015Posted by on
June 10, 2015
Letters will be sent home today for students participating in Area Track and Field. Due to the inclement weather forecast for this week, all students (both junior and intermediate) will participate on the same day- June 11, 2015.
The combination of events, age groups and number of students attending posed some challenges for the organizers. We are pleased that the event will continue and would like to share some of the organizational changes with you.
Shuttle buses will leave from Lorna Jackson Public School in the morning at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 to transport students to Maple High School. Students will be supervised by staff and participate in their event at the designated time.
Shuttle buses will return students to Lorna Jackson at approximately 4:30 pm and 6:00 p.m. Students will be able to use the office phone if needed upon their return.
Based on your child’s events, your child will return at either 4:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. A letter will be sent home today indicating their return time.
We thank you for your ongoing support, and wish your child success at their events tomorrow. Please monitor our school BLOG for up to date information.
The Lorna Jackson Team
Comments are closed.