- RT @Ms_Karnad: Hey @WOWYorkRegion just reiterated the meaningful conference you’ve planned for May with @CedarwoodPS Leadership Team @YRDSB… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018? Don't miss your chance to have your student voice hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Yesterday we had the pleasure of honouring teachers from across our system for for their outstanding service as edu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #YRDSB this weekend we celebrate #EarthDay2018! Even though we wont be in the classroom you can still do your part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @becky_green_e: Incredible night at Hartman PS celebrating 10 years! What a show - singing, mass choir, instrumental, Bollywood dance an… 18 hours ago
- Way to go @WRPS_YRDSB! twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt… 1 day ago
- Calling all secondary #YRDSB students! Have you registered for #YRDSBOurVoice2018 yet? There's still time! Don't mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Yesterday our students engaged with the Workforce Planning Board of YR, artists, @TownofNewmarket represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A huge thank you to everyone who attended our first #YRDSBTownHall last night! We had an amazing turnout with over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @pines_ps: Amazing night at SPIFF. Silver Pines came together to put on an inspirational night. Our after party games like the gender to… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Executive for 2015-2016
September 23, 2015Posted by on
On Monday evening we held our school council elections. Our Executive Council positions are Co-Chairs, Treasurer and Secretary. The role of council is to support the school through the review of school and board policies, fundraising to support our school in meeting the goals identified in our School Plan for Continuous Improvement, school initiatives and to represent our parent community.
We are pleased to announce the 2015-2016 School Council Executive members:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Maria D’Amico
Co-Secretaries- Ana Pereira and Julie Catenacci
All parents are welcome to join us for our school council meetings. This year, council will meet at 7pm on the following dates:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Monday, January 11, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Last year, our school council raised money to support the purchase of math carts (photo below), Junglesport, technology, (IPADS and Laptops) outdoor equipment, and greening of our school yard (new games were painted on the pavement of our Primary/Junior and Int yard). This year’s tentative fundraising plan includes outdoor equipment, in school performances, and technology- including a sound system and projector for our gymnasium.
Thank you for your ongoing support, we are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning together.
Below: Math Carts- ready for learning!
Comments are closed.