- ICYMI: Join Trustee Pang & Board Chair Carruthers for a #CoffeeChat in Unionville today from 3-5PM. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- October 19 is #SpiritDay! Wear purple tomorrow to celebrate #LGBTQ youth and to take a stand against bullying! https://t.co/DBMDpnzqom 18 hours ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: @YRDSB @YRDSBArts This video captures the intentional & purposeful planning that goes into the murals & art at Aldergrove… 20 hours ago
- TOMORROW - #YRDSB Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting. Oct 19 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBGetOut: Hey @YRDSB! Look at all the amazing, engaged educators at our Outdoor Education Advisory Committee Meeting!! https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @YouthON: In Ontario, it’s the law to report #childabuse. See it? Report it. It’s the law. https://t.co/dK8RexVqzj 23 hours ago
- Today Canada mourns the loss of an icon who will be missed fully and completely. #RIPGordDownie https://t.co/1G68WKBwfc 1 day ago
- To all those celebrating #Diwali, we would like to wish you and your families a very happy celebration! 1 day ago
- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 1 day ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Executive for 2015-2016
September 23, 2015Posted by on
On Monday evening we held our school council elections. Our Executive Council positions are Co-Chairs, Treasurer and Secretary. The role of council is to support the school through the review of school and board policies, fundraising to support our school in meeting the goals identified in our School Plan for Continuous Improvement, school initiatives and to represent our parent community.
We are pleased to announce the 2015-2016 School Council Executive members:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Maria D’Amico
Co-Secretaries- Ana Pereira and Julie Catenacci
All parents are welcome to join us for our school council meetings. This year, council will meet at 7pm on the following dates:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Monday, January 11, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Last year, our school council raised money to support the purchase of math carts (photo below), Junglesport, technology, (IPADS and Laptops) outdoor equipment, and greening of our school yard (new games were painted on the pavement of our Primary/Junior and Int yard). This year’s tentative fundraising plan includes outdoor equipment, in school performances, and technology- including a sound system and projector for our gymnasium.
Thank you for your ongoing support, we are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning together.
Below: Math Carts- ready for learning!
Comments are closed.