- RT @PatriciaEGaspar: YRDSB Childrens Water Festival @yrdsb @YRDSBEcoSchools @yorkregionnews @YorkRegionGovt #kcss https://t.co/8MvAuPZ3Gq 12 hours ago
- Looking for some fun activities to do in August? Check out the 2017 #OntarioFunPass for all kinds of exciting deals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- RT @ONedSsChat: @ONedSsChat #onted Ss learn how social media can be used to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Pls RT! #Stu… 16 hours ago
- RT @DungeyTod: Outdoor play time @YRDSB BBFK @VelloreWoods includes opportunities 4 learning in everything they do #yrdsbearlyyears #summer… 17 hours ago
- RT @HealthCanada: Kids are most vulnerable to extreme heat! Whether you’re provider or parent, be heat ready! ow.ly/icZy30dOr7H https… 18 hours ago
- ICYMI: #YRDSB is hiring Educational Assistants! Get your applications in today. Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EA EducationalAssistant 1 day ago
- RT @ms_ldavidson: Last week at camp we traveled around the world and learned about the importance of story telling in different cultures #y… 1 day ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students listen to professional podcaster @thejaywong & learn ways to expand personal br… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Congratulations #TeamOntario! #NAIG2017 twitter.com/IndigenousON/s… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @CarolCampbell4 will be at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Will you? Registration is now open: ow.ly/fPuQ30dKxL6… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Executive for 2015-2016
September 23, 2015Posted by on
On Monday evening we held our school council elections. Our Executive Council positions are Co-Chairs, Treasurer and Secretary. The role of council is to support the school through the review of school and board policies, fundraising to support our school in meeting the goals identified in our School Plan for Continuous Improvement, school initiatives and to represent our parent community.
We are pleased to announce the 2015-2016 School Council Executive members:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Maria D’Amico
Co-Secretaries- Ana Pereira and Julie Catenacci
All parents are welcome to join us for our school council meetings. This year, council will meet at 7pm on the following dates:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Monday, January 11, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Last year, our school council raised money to support the purchase of math carts (photo below), Junglesport, technology, (IPADS and Laptops) outdoor equipment, and greening of our school yard (new games were painted on the pavement of our Primary/Junior and Int yard). This year’s tentative fundraising plan includes outdoor equipment, in school performances, and technology- including a sound system and projector for our gymnasium.
Thank you for your ongoing support, we are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning together.
Below: Math Carts- ready for learning!
Comments are closed.