- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 51 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 9 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
School Council Executive for 2015-2016
September 23, 2015Posted by on
On Monday evening we held our school council elections. Our Executive Council positions are Co-Chairs, Treasurer and Secretary. The role of council is to support the school through the review of school and board policies, fundraising to support our school in meeting the goals identified in our School Plan for Continuous Improvement, school initiatives and to represent our parent community.
We are pleased to announce the 2015-2016 School Council Executive members:
Co-Chairs- Fay Ubriaco and Maria D’Amico
Co-Secretaries- Ana Pereira and Julie Catenacci
All parents are welcome to join us for our school council meetings. This year, council will meet at 7pm on the following dates:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Monday, January 11, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Last year, our school council raised money to support the purchase of math carts (photo below), Junglesport, technology, (IPADS and Laptops) outdoor equipment, and greening of our school yard (new games were painted on the pavement of our Primary/Junior and Int yard). This year’s tentative fundraising plan includes outdoor equipment, in school performances, and technology- including a sound system and projector for our gymnasium.
Thank you for your ongoing support, we are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning together.
Below: Math Carts- ready for learning!
Comments are closed.