- Planning ahead? Find all 2017-18 #YRDSB holidays & PA Days here: ow.ly/GAwf30dMucT https://t.co/btTuVkIk4m 2 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students are changing the game one #App at a time! yorkregion.com/news-story/742… 2 days ago
- We are hiring Educational Assistants. Apply today to join the #YRDSB team! Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EducationalAssistant #EA 3 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students working with robotics and putting their passions to the test! #innovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Rediscover your inner child at the #YRDSBQuest Playground & explore well-being in a hands on environment! Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Have your voice heard and help make Ontario #accessible for everyone! twitter.com/ONeducation/st… 3 days ago
- RT @TRCAarchaeology: With drier units it's back to business excavating units, tallying artifacts and paperwork! #BAFS40 #boydfs #archaeolog… 3 days ago
- Worried about your child's moods or behaviours? Talk to them. Access resources that can help at ow.ly/AKoz308EdHA 4 days ago
- RT @DungeyTod: @BlueWillowPS BBFK Prnt Session - Supporting parents with their child's transition in2 JK in Sept @YRDSB #summerlearning htt… 4 days ago
- We are pleased to announce that the amazing @CarolCampbell4 will be joining us again at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Register… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Bill Crothers Secondary School Information Night
September 28, 2015Posted by on
Information Night for Students and Parents
Are you interested in attending Bill Crothers Secondary School for the school year 2016-2017?
Bill Crothers Secondary School is a unique, system-wide program that provides an inclusive and engaging learning environment for students who are motivated by healthy active living and sport while achieving academic success. This school operates on a Balanced School Year (early August to mid-June) schedule which supports the diverse needs of student-athletes. Specialized programming is offered to support our students through our diverse and daily Health and Physical Education and High Performance Athlete Program with contextualized learning in a variety of subject courses. During the school day, we offer an Integrated Learning Instructional Period (ILIP) which provides supervised time for students to achieve their academic goals.
Information Night at: Bill Crothers Secondary School, 44 Main Street, Unionville, Ontario.
Wednesday October 7, 2015– Students in the West & North of the Region
Tuesday October 13, 2015 – Students in the East Region
Thursday October 15, 2015 – Students in the Central Region
Information sessions will be from 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the school cafeteria.
Admission to Bill Crothers Secondary School is by application and is open to students who reside in York Region entering grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. Students must declare the sport in which they compete at the highest level outside of school and will not be able to compete in this sport for BCSS in the YRAA (York Region Athletic Association) or OFSAA (Ontario Federation of School Athletic Association) league. Alternative competitive options are being explored. Secondly, students who transfer in for grade 10, 11 and 12 are subject to YRAA and OFSAA transfer rules. Please refer to : http://www.yraa.com
Due to limited space and building capacity regulations, we ask that only families with students interested in attending BCSS for the school year 2016– 2017 attend one of these evenings. Parking is limited so we ask that you carpool or park at the GO Station. By-law officers will enforce the parking regulations.
Applications will be available from the website on Friday October 16, 2015.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop the love of sport through learning and the
love of learning through sport.
Comments are closed.