- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Bill Crothers Secondary School Information Night
September 28, 2015Posted by on
Information Night for Students and Parents
Are you interested in attending Bill Crothers Secondary School for the school year 2016-2017?
Bill Crothers Secondary School is a unique, system-wide program that provides an inclusive and engaging learning environment for students who are motivated by healthy active living and sport while achieving academic success. This school operates on a Balanced School Year (early August to mid-June) schedule which supports the diverse needs of student-athletes. Specialized programming is offered to support our students through our diverse and daily Health and Physical Education and High Performance Athlete Program with contextualized learning in a variety of subject courses. During the school day, we offer an Integrated Learning Instructional Period (ILIP) which provides supervised time for students to achieve their academic goals.
Information Night at: Bill Crothers Secondary School, 44 Main Street, Unionville, Ontario.
Wednesday October 7, 2015– Students in the West & North of the Region
Tuesday October 13, 2015 – Students in the East Region
Thursday October 15, 2015 – Students in the Central Region
Information sessions will be from 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the school cafeteria.
Admission to Bill Crothers Secondary School is by application and is open to students who reside in York Region entering grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. Students must declare the sport in which they compete at the highest level outside of school and will not be able to compete in this sport for BCSS in the YRAA (York Region Athletic Association) or OFSAA (Ontario Federation of School Athletic Association) league. Alternative competitive options are being explored. Secondly, students who transfer in for grade 10, 11 and 12 are subject to YRAA and OFSAA transfer rules. Please refer to : http://www.yraa.com
Due to limited space and building capacity regulations, we ask that only families with students interested in attending BCSS for the school year 2016– 2017 attend one of these evenings. Parking is limited so we ask that you carpool or park at the GO Station. By-law officers will enforce the parking regulations.
Applications will be available from the website on Friday October 16, 2015.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
To develop the love of sport through learning and the
love of learning through sport.
Comments are closed.