- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 20 minutes ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 52 minutes ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 3 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBEarlyYears: YRDSB Early Years and ESL Teams are excited to share a new resource for families of children in Kindergarten. "Talking… 23 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes with our new Director @LouiseSirisko . Stay tuned for the feature presentatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Do you know a school team doing amazing work to foster a safe, inclusive and accepting school environment? Nominate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling the stress of exams? Did you know that if you study for a test in small chunks, you'll be more likely to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Bill Crothers Secondary School Information Night
September 28, 2015Posted by on
Information Night for Students and Parents
Are you interested in attending Bill Crothers Secondary School for the school year 2016-2017?
Bill Crothers Secondary School is a unique, system-wide program that provides an inclusive and engaging learning environment for students who are motivated by healthy active living and sport while achieving academic success. This school operates on a Balanced School Year (early August to mid-June) schedule which supports the diverse needs of student-athletes. Specialized programming is offered to support our students through our diverse and daily Health and Physical Education and High Performance Athlete Program with contextualized learning in a variety of subject courses. During the school day, we offer an Integrated Learning Instructional Period (ILIP) which provides supervised time for students to achieve their academic goals.
Information Night at: Bill Crothers Secondary School, 44 Main Street, Unionville, Ontario.
Wednesday October 7, 2015– Students in the West & North of the Region
Tuesday October 13, 2015 – Students in the East Region
Thursday October 15, 2015 – Students in the Central Region
Information sessions will be from 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the school cafeteria.
Admission to Bill Crothers Secondary School is by application and is open to students who reside in York Region entering grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. Students must declare the sport in which they compete at the highest level outside of school and will not be able to compete in this sport for BCSS in the YRAA (York Region Athletic Association) or OFSAA (Ontario Federation of School Athletic Association) league. Alternative competitive options are being explored. Secondly, students who transfer in for grade 10, 11 and 12 are subject to YRAA and OFSAA transfer rules. Please refer to : http://www.yraa.com
Due to limited space and building capacity regulations, we ask that only families with students interested in attending BCSS for the school year 2016– 2017 attend one of these evenings. Parking is limited so we ask that you carpool or park at the GO Station. By-law officers will enforce the parking regulations.
Applications will be available from the website on Friday October 16, 2015.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop the love of sport through learning and the
love of learning through sport.
Comments are closed.