- RT @Ms_Karnad: Hey @WOWYorkRegion just reiterated the meaningful conference you’ve planned for May with @CedarwoodPS Leadership Team @YRDSB… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018? Don't miss your chance to have your student voice hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Yesterday we had the pleasure of honouring teachers from across our system for for their outstanding service as edu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #YRDSB this weekend we celebrate #EarthDay2018! Even though we wont be in the classroom you can still do your part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @becky_green_e: Incredible night at Hartman PS celebrating 10 years! What a show - singing, mass choir, instrumental, Bollywood dance an… 18 hours ago
- Way to go @WRPS_YRDSB! twitter.com/YorkRegionGovt… 1 day ago
- Calling all secondary #YRDSB students! Have you registered for #YRDSBOurVoice2018 yet? There's still time! Don't mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Yesterday our students engaged with the Workforce Planning Board of YR, artists, @TownofNewmarket represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A huge thank you to everyone who attended our first #YRDSBTownHall last night! We had an amazing turnout with over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @pines_ps: Amazing night at SPIFF. Silver Pines came together to put on an inspirational night. Our after party games like the gender to… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Bill Crothers Secondary School Information Night
September 28, 2015Posted by on
Information Night for Students and Parents
Are you interested in attending Bill Crothers Secondary School for the school year 2016-2017?
Bill Crothers Secondary School is a unique, system-wide program that provides an inclusive and engaging learning environment for students who are motivated by healthy active living and sport while achieving academic success. This school operates on a Balanced School Year (early August to mid-June) schedule which supports the diverse needs of student-athletes. Specialized programming is offered to support our students through our diverse and daily Health and Physical Education and High Performance Athlete Program with contextualized learning in a variety of subject courses. During the school day, we offer an Integrated Learning Instructional Period (ILIP) which provides supervised time for students to achieve their academic goals.
Information Night at: Bill Crothers Secondary School, 44 Main Street, Unionville, Ontario.
Wednesday October 7, 2015– Students in the West & North of the Region
Tuesday October 13, 2015 – Students in the East Region
Thursday October 15, 2015 – Students in the Central Region
Information sessions will be from 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the school cafeteria.
Admission to Bill Crothers Secondary School is by application and is open to students who reside in York Region entering grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. Students must declare the sport in which they compete at the highest level outside of school and will not be able to compete in this sport for BCSS in the YRAA (York Region Athletic Association) or OFSAA (Ontario Federation of School Athletic Association) league. Alternative competitive options are being explored. Secondly, students who transfer in for grade 10, 11 and 12 are subject to YRAA and OFSAA transfer rules. Please refer to : http://www.yraa.com
Due to limited space and building capacity regulations, we ask that only families with students interested in attending BCSS for the school year 2016– 2017 attend one of these evenings. Parking is limited so we ask that you carpool or park at the GO Station. By-law officers will enforce the parking regulations.
Applications will be available from the website on Friday October 16, 2015.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
To develop the love of sport through learning and the
love of learning through sport.
Comments are closed.