- We're just a couple weeks away from the end of the school year, but the learning doesn't have to end! Check out our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- The best of luck to all our students starting exams! Remember to study in small chunks, get a good night's rest an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The #Ontario Fun Pass is now available! Check out all the fun activities and the great savings! Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Special Board Meeting. June 19, 2018 at 7:30PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/yGMP30kzjbE https://t.co/BwfXRcjidV 9 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Celebrating the success of the Trash Blasters school waste reduction program with Pine Grove PS and @envirodrum! Congra… 9 hours ago
- RT @WOWYorkRegion: We love seeing our elders passing on their knowledge. We are grateful to be in a space of knowledge sharing this evening… 12 hours ago
- Youth For Reconciliation - "I was the opposite of her and she hated what she knew of me. I started talking to her a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: The #YRDSB 2018-19 school year calendars are now available. Check them out: ow.ly/ZQXZ30kyqgp https://t.co/EjF3AX9UMi 1 day ago
- #YRDSB is on the trail to becoming an EcoBoard! This year 117 of our schools and all 5 outdoor ed centres received… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @activeforlife: Jump in the pool. Jump up for joy. Jump at the opportunity. Any way you slice it, jumping is fun and positive and full o… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Spirit Day October 30 & A Special Thank You to Officer Toni
October 21, 2015Posted by on
Thank you for your feedback about our spirit day on October 30th. As a school, we have taken your feedback and will consider all viewpoints about students wearing costumes to school on October 30. Please continue to watch the blog this week for more information.
On behalf of Lorna Jackson Public School, I would like to take a moment to thank Officer Toni Passarelli #942, our community officer. She has been reassigned and met with our grade 7 & 8 students for the last time today. We wish her every success and know that she will be supporting students and families through her work as a police officer. Officer Toni always reminds us the importance of being humble, giving, and also shares freely the positive impact that students in York Region have had on her both personally and professionally. In her words, “The kids have my heart”.
Officer Toni, you have captured the heart of our students as well – thank you.
Comments are closed.