- RT @VivianORC: Wonderful day with @lakewilcoxps Gr4s - and great connections - this family knows some of the original families that attende… 1 day ago
- RT @AldergrovePS: Enjoying the sounds of the season with the a rehearsal in #socialjustice Plaza @aldergrovearts @YRDSB @YRDSBCECEast @YRDS… 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaMaselli: The drama room is my #happyplace bc it’s a #safespace for diverse ensembles to collaborate through the creative process… 1 day ago
- Please read the latest message from Corrie McBain, Board Chair. ow.ly/9Shg30hfDYY 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: Applications for the 2018-19 Minister's Student Advisory Council are open for students in grades 7-12 at publicly funded s… 2 days ago
- RT @BarbaraReidPS: #FramingFutures Thanks to everyone who donated to the @YRP #HolidayHeroes our students helped to load the bus with all t… 2 days ago
- Are you a great communicator? Enjoy writing for the web? Join the #YRDSB team as a Web Portal and Communications Of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @YRDSB_IES: Application for September 2018 is open! Check out application process from here: ow.ly/lTGa30hcw1T . School list from… 2 days ago
- Students from @MDHSInfo are holding a 5km holiday run in support of @sickkids! Learn more: ow.ly/Grnc30hepAD… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @opheacanada: THANK YOU @HighgatePS for sharing your cool moves and active learning skills with us! We had a blast being part of the tea… 2 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Spirit Day October 30 & A Special Thank You to Officer Toni
October 21, 2015Posted by on
Thank you for your feedback about our spirit day on October 30th. As a school, we have taken your feedback and will consider all viewpoints about students wearing costumes to school on October 30. Please continue to watch the blog this week for more information.
On behalf of Lorna Jackson Public School, I would like to take a moment to thank Officer Toni Passarelli #942, our community officer. She has been reassigned and met with our grade 7 & 8 students for the last time today. We wish her every success and know that she will be supporting students and families through her work as a police officer. Officer Toni always reminds us the importance of being humble, giving, and also shares freely the positive impact that students in York Region have had on her both personally and professionally. In her words, “The kids have my heart”.
Officer Toni, you have captured the heart of our students as well – thank you.
Comments are closed.