- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
A Message From Our Trustee
November 30, 2015Posted by on
Message From Our Trustee
It is that time of year when our schools brim with energy and excitement for the many diverse celebrations taking place across our region. I am always happy to join the festivities happening in our schools and appreciate the efforts of our students, staff and community members to bring the holiday season alive.
As we wind down 2015, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our parents and guardians for their support of our students and staff over the past few months. A school community is only as strong and welcoming as the people who make up that community. Our students, staff and community members have continued to demonstrate respect, character and commitment in their work and interactions over the last few months. As a trustee, I consider myself very fortunate to work with such supportive community and staff members.
On behalf of all of the trustees and staff of the York Region District School Board, I would like to wish you and your families a very happy holiday season.
All the best for 2016!
Comments are closed.