- Have you applied for @YRDSBArtsCamp? Space is limited and time is running out! Deadline = Feb 9.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- Does your teacher make history come alive? Nominate them today! twitter.com/CanadasHistory… 44 minutes ago
- RT @camillelogan: @doncrestps choir starts off the #BlackHistoryMonth event @cityofmarkham @YRDSB @maccamarkham https://t.co/WgHbnWXaZ8 1 hour ago
- @fivefortheDr We're sorry to hear your son's bus did not arrive. Please send us a DM with further details so we can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The warmest of welcomes to all our new students! Welcome to #YRDSB! twitter.com/YRDSB_IES/stat… 2 hours ago
- Only 9 months left until #YRDSBQuest 2018! twitter.com/TLX_ED/status/… 3 hours ago
- It's almost time to imagine, create and play for family literacy day! This year, the five #YRDSB Early ON Centres a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another amazing @AEBSyrdsb fundraiser! Great food, music and dancing for a great cause! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @yrdsbdlrt: This week’s 5T Challenge - List and Grid View in Google Drive 1. Watch the TECH TIP 2. TRY it 3. ReTWEET & type “I did it!”… 6 hours ago
- School bus and taxi service will operate today, January 22, 2018, and schools remain open for learning. 8 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Danceathon a Wonderful Success!
December 11, 2015Posted by on
Thank you to all of our families who supported our Danceathon. We raised over $4000! Money collected will support the installation of a new sound system in our gym as well as technology resources for our school.
Our top 7 earners will have a chance to give a “pie in the face” to a staff member next Friday at our assembly. Thanks to Mr. Shortill, Mr. Ball, Mr. Adjei-Dapaah, Mr. Pedroza, Mrs. McInnis and Mrs. Miceli who will all get a little bit messy for the holidays!
our mitten tree…
A special thank you to our school council, our amazing staff and all of our parent volunteers who made today a wonderful day at Lorna Jackson Public School.
Comments are closed.