- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
June 8, 2016Posted by on
I am writing to inform you of a change in leadership at Lorna Jackson Public School. Over the last three years, I have had the privilege of working with our Lorna Jackson students, staff and families. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support of both the school and your children, as we develop an important educational partnership. As of September 1, 2016 I have been transferred as principal at Maple Creek Public School.
Please join me in wishing our current vice principal, Ms. Pamela McInnis well as she will be transferred to Nellie McClung Public School effective September 1, 2016.
I would also like to extend a warm welcome to Ms. Angelina Faraone who will be joining Lorna Jackson Public School in the role of principal effective September 1, 2016. Ms. Faraone is an experienced and knowledgeable school leader with extensive experience in the York Region District School Board. She is currently the principal at Woodbridge Public School.
We will work together for a seamless transition for our students. As always, please do not hesitate to call the school if you have any questions of concerns.
Comments are closed.