- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 13 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 14 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
June 8, 2016Posted by on
I am writing to inform you of a change in leadership at Lorna Jackson Public School. Over the last three years, I have had the privilege of working with our Lorna Jackson students, staff and families. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support of both the school and your children, as we develop an important educational partnership. As of September 1, 2016 I have been transferred as principal at Maple Creek Public School.
Please join me in wishing our current vice principal, Ms. Pamela McInnis well as she will be transferred to Nellie McClung Public School effective September 1, 2016.
I would also like to extend a warm welcome to Ms. Angelina Faraone who will be joining Lorna Jackson Public School in the role of principal effective September 1, 2016. Ms. Faraone is an experienced and knowledgeable school leader with extensive experience in the York Region District School Board. She is currently the principal at Woodbridge Public School.
We will work together for a seamless transition for our students. As always, please do not hesitate to call the school if you have any questions of concerns.
Comments are closed.