- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
“Welcome Back” and “Good Luck”….
June 27, 2016Posted by on
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support this year. The beginning of summer also marks an end to the school year. It is a time for saying ‘welcome’ to new staff members and families new to our community as well as saying “goodbye” to staff and families who will be on to new adventures.
Please join us in wishing the following staff members happiness as they embark on a new journey- Ms. Miller who remains on maternity leave for the beginning of the next school year; Ms. Soares, Ms. Roberts, Ms. Aricci, Ms. Mckenzie and Ms. Allen who will all remain in York Region, but will be joining other York Region schools in September; Mr. Pedroza, Ms. Yang, Ms. Demello, Ms. Wu, Ms. DeCarolis and Ms. Blanc who will be moving on to new opportunities as well. We would like to thank all of these staff members for their contributions to Lorna Jackson Public School and we wish them every success as they move on to a new chapter in their lives.
We would also like to welcome the following staff back to Lorna Jackson- Ms. Calderari, Ms. Rafalowski and Ms. Kowitz who will be returning to us in the fall. We look forward to teaching and learning with you again in 2016-2017. Lastly, we extend a warm welcome to our new principal, Ms. Faraone who is coming to us from Woodbridge Public School.
On behalf of all the staff at LJPS, we wish you and your family as safe and happy summer.
M. Bongard & P. McInnis
Comments are closed.