- RT @iclarkeyclarke: Walked into @YRDSB CLL and greeted by a wall of inspiration....#educhat #education #leadership #artsed https://t.co/cBp… 4 hours ago
- REMINDER - Friday, October 20 is a #PA day for #YRDSB elementary and secondary schools. 7 hours ago
- TONIGHT - #YRDSB Board Standing Committee meeting. Oct 17 at 7:00PM. Agenda available at: ow.ly/nHxb30fWaQC https://t.co/Vyg6XovoaU 8 hours ago
- Have a great idea for an article on student well-being? Make a submission to the #YRDSBQuest Journal by Nov 10 !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Together we can create peaceful and inclusive societies. @UN #EndPoverty 10 hours ago
- Time for #TextbookTuesday! Check out this high school book-keeping text from 1890 with the latest & greatest accoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- October is Child Abuse Prevention Month! Let’s work together to keep kids safe & wear purple on Oct 24 to show your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Time for a #SchoolBusSafetyWeek tip! Remind your children to look both ways before they step off the bus. #STOPONRED https://t.co/xL6CO39lJi 1 day ago
- It's Waste Reduction Week! Show us how you're eliminating waste & join in the conversation with #WasteReductionWeek… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Excited to launch our @yrdsbinclusion Twitter account. Follow us and join our learning journey. #yrdsb #equity #ontedeq… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
CANADA 150 CONCERT
April 7, 2017Posted by on
CANADA 150 CONCERT
Wednesday April 26th at 6pm we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday.
All of our K-6 classes and our intermediate music clubs are performing in the concert and we are therefore expecting a large number of parents and family. Unfortunately we have to keep within our gym’s fire code seating restriction so each performing student’s family will receive two tickets (2 per family) the week of the performance that will then be collected at the door of the gym. Parents and family are also of course welcome to attend the dress rehearsal assembly on Thursday afternoon (April 26). This will give the opportunity for others who cannot attend in the evening to see the performances too.
Students have the opportunity to design and make their own buttons in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday! Please send a $1.00 to school by April 12 if your child wishes to participate in our button making celebration!!
Comments are closed.