- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 29 minutes ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 3 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBEarlyYears: YRDSB Early Years and ESL Teams are excited to share a new resource for families of children in Kindergarten. "Talking… 23 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes with our new Director @LouiseSirisko . Stay tuned for the feature presentatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Do you know a school team doing amazing work to foster a safe, inclusive and accepting school environment? Nominate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling the stress of exams? Did you know that if you study for a test in small chunks, you'll be more likely to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
CANADA 150 CONCERT
April 7, 2017Posted by on
CANADA 150 CONCERT
Wednesday April 26th at 6pm we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday.
All of our K-6 classes and our intermediate music clubs are performing in the concert and we are therefore expecting a large number of parents and family. Unfortunately we have to keep within our gym’s fire code seating restriction so each performing student’s family will receive two tickets (2 per family) the week of the performance that will then be collected at the door of the gym. Parents and family are also of course welcome to attend the dress rehearsal assembly on Thursday afternoon (April 26). This will give the opportunity for others who cannot attend in the evening to see the performances too.
Students have the opportunity to design and make their own buttons in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday! Please send a $1.00 to school by April 12 if your child wishes to participate in our button making celebration!!
Comments are closed.