- Planning ahead? Find all 2017-18 #YRDSB holidays & PA Days here: ow.ly/GAwf30dMucT https://t.co/btTuVkIk4m 2 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students are changing the game one #App at a time! yorkregion.com/news-story/742… 2 days ago
- We are hiring Educational Assistants. Apply today to join the #YRDSB team! Details: ow.ly/xAVl30dMrn7 #EducationalAssistant #EA 3 days ago
- Youth Innovation by Design Students working with robotics and putting their passions to the test! #innovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Rediscover your inner child at the #YRDSBQuest Playground & explore well-being in a hands on environment! Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Have your voice heard and help make Ontario #accessible for everyone! twitter.com/ONeducation/st… 3 days ago
- RT @TRCAarchaeology: With drier units it's back to business excavating units, tallying artifacts and paperwork! #BAFS40 #boydfs #archaeolog… 3 days ago
- Worried about your child's moods or behaviours? Talk to them. Access resources that can help at ow.ly/AKoz308EdHA 4 days ago
- RT @DungeyTod: @BlueWillowPS BBFK Prnt Session - Supporting parents with their child's transition in2 JK in Sept @YRDSB #summerlearning htt… 4 days ago
- We are pleased to announce that the amazing @CarolCampbell4 will be joining us again at #YRDSBQuest 2017! Register… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
CANADA 150 CONCERT
April 7, 2017Posted by on
CANADA 150 CONCERT
Wednesday April 26th at 6pm we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday.
All of our K-6 classes and our intermediate music clubs are performing in the concert and we are therefore expecting a large number of parents and family. Unfortunately we have to keep within our gym’s fire code seating restriction so each performing student’s family will receive two tickets (2 per family) the week of the performance that will then be collected at the door of the gym. Parents and family are also of course welcome to attend the dress rehearsal assembly on Thursday afternoon (April 26). This will give the opportunity for others who cannot attend in the evening to see the performances too.
Students have the opportunity to design and make their own buttons in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday! Please send a $1.00 to school by April 12 if your child wishes to participate in our button making celebration!!
Comments are closed.