- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 13 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 14 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
CANADA 150 CONCERT
April 7, 2017Posted by on
CANADA 150 CONCERT
Wednesday April 26th at 6pm we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday.
All of our K-6 classes and our intermediate music clubs are performing in the concert and we are therefore expecting a large number of parents and family. Unfortunately we have to keep within our gym’s fire code seating restriction so each performing student’s family will receive two tickets (2 per family) the week of the performance that will then be collected at the door of the gym. Parents and family are also of course welcome to attend the dress rehearsal assembly on Thursday afternoon (April 26). This will give the opportunity for others who cannot attend in the evening to see the performances too.
Students have the opportunity to design and make their own buttons in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday! Please send a $1.00 to school by April 12 if your child wishes to participate in our button making celebration!!
Comments are closed.