- We can't wait to see it! twitter.com/Shieldinit/sta… 1 hour ago
- REMINDER - Thursday, June 27 is a PA for secondary schools and Friday, June 28 is a PA day for all elementary schoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Proud to represent @YRDSB ‘s @yrdsbinclusion dept. who partnered with the Canadian Tamil Medical Association to have this… 5 hours ago
- It's the last week of school!!! Wishing every one of our students and staff a great last week of the 2018-19 school… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Students and staff @RomeoDallairePS had a special visit from The White Pine Dancers who shared the gift of dance st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @LJWargo: Our very own @charlottexadele Thank you for supporting our indigenous learning this year! @trudeauhs @YRDSB #NationalIndigenou… 2 days ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: As we celebrate the cultural diversity of indigenous peoples on #NationalIndigenousPeoplesDay let’s commit to changing th… 2 days ago
- RT @PlayInPrimaryEd: We were so fortunate to have three generations of powerful indigenous women share an important story in celebration of… 3 days ago
- As we continue our celebration of #IndigenousPeoplesDay we're reflecting on the importance of knowledge. Meet Charl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- HAPPENING NOW: Congratulations to our very own Principal Pike from @BlackWalnutPS who just recieved the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
PINK DAY – APRIL 12
April 7, 2017Posted by on
April 12, 2017 is the International Day of Pink. It is a day when communities across Canada and across the world unite to celebrate diversity and raise awareness about the need to stop homophobia, transphobia, discrimination and all forms of bullying. On this annual day in April, individuals wear pink to show respect for diversity and to demonstrate support for learning and working environments which are safe and inclusive of people from all different backgrounds.
Comments are closed.