- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 12 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 14 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Monthly E-books
April 8, 2014Posted by on
Our March e-book is now available for you to read on your tablet, e-reader or computer.
We hope you enjoy and thank you for following our blog.
March 7, 2014Posted by on
Our February e-book is now available for you to download. If you haven’t had a chance to read our blog for awhile, we hope this e-book helps you to catch up on what we have been working on at LJPS. You can read the e-book on your laptop, tablet or phone. It’s even something you can enjoy on a beach, if you happen to be traveling this March Break.
Mr. Collins and Ms Bongard
February 2, 2014Posted by on
We are pleased to share with you our January E-book.
If you haven’t had the chance to read our blog over the past few weeks, we hope the e-book will help you to learn about some of our work in January.
January 4, 2014Posted by on
We’re pleased to share our December e-book for you to read. We know December can be a busy month for families, so if you haven’t had the chance to read our blog for awhile we hope this helps you find out more about our work in December.
Also, we’re happy to share our 2013 e-book that captures all of our posts from the past year. You can read it on your personal computer, tablet or even your phone.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard