- A huge congratulations to our 2017-18 top scholars! We are so proud of the hard work and dedication you have put fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #MandelaDay: "You can start changing our world for the better daily, no matter how small the action." #WednesdayWisdom 18 hours ago
- RT @YRDSB_BBGrade1: Invitations for learning in the outdoors from BBFK and BB-1 professional learning. #YRDSB #YRDSBEarlyYears https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @activeforlife: Trail walking can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone! For little ones, this might be a bit more of a challenge. To keep t… 1 day ago
- Have you checked out the Ontario Fun Pass? There are all kinds of awesome Ontario attractions and activities for gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #YRDSB is pleased to welcome back our favourite host, @CarolCampbell4 for The Quest for Well-Being: Making Connecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #DYK that all students in #YRDSB from Grade 7-12 and parents/guardians of students in Kindergarten to Grade 6 will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @cityofmarkham: A very special thank you to the incredible Visual Arts students from @UHSupdates & @MiddlefieldCI who collaborated with… 2 days ago
- #YRDSB is ecstatic to welcome back @DrJeanforkids as a keynote speaker for #YRDSBQuest 2018! Don't miss her follow-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Secondary Summer School Session 2 for credit recovery/reinforcement courses starts Tuesday, July 17 and ends Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Monthly E-books
April 8, 2014Posted by on
Our March e-book is now available for you to read on your tablet, e-reader or computer.
We hope you enjoy and thank you for following our blog.
March 7, 2014Posted by on
Our February e-book is now available for you to download. If you haven’t had a chance to read our blog for awhile, we hope this e-book helps you to catch up on what we have been working on at LJPS. You can read the e-book on your laptop, tablet or phone. It’s even something you can enjoy on a beach, if you happen to be traveling this March Break.
Mr. Collins and Ms Bongard
February 2, 2014Posted by on
We are pleased to share with you our January E-book.
If you haven’t had the chance to read our blog over the past few weeks, we hope the e-book will help you to learn about some of our work in January.
January 4, 2014Posted by on
We’re pleased to share our December e-book for you to read. We know December can be a busy month for families, so if you haven’t had the chance to read our blog for awhile we hope this helps you find out more about our work in December.
Also, we’re happy to share our 2013 e-book that captures all of our posts from the past year. You can read it on your personal computer, tablet or even your phone.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard