- A final thanks and goodbye from Interim Director, Kathryn Wallace & Elder Laureen Blu Waters! A huge thanks goes ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @ThatHannahAlper asks all the educators in the room to take a pledge to do everything in their power to end bullyi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ontteacher01: One thing that resonated with me at #YRDSBQuest was the power of saying YES from @ThatHannahAlper . What resonated with y… 15 hours ago
- RT @AnetaFishman: “As educators how will we create a supportive environment?” @RashmiSwarup reflects on the power student voice and the imp… 15 hours ago
- "It behooves us to remove negative environments and build promise for students and community." Patrick Case https://t.co/QLHgNluvRn 15 hours ago
- RT @andreahaefele: Packed house @yrdsbHighgatePS #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest w/ Performance + @BeharryRashma & I #HSCertES @YRDSB https://t.co/J… 15 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: .@Anniekidder discussing need for coherence & integration among competences & #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest @yrdsb https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: Absolutely delighted to welcome @ThatHannahAlper back to #YRDSBQuest It has been a #MomentUS year from Hannah, looking… 16 hours ago
- @Anniekidder is back on the #YRDSBQuest stage and is talking about demigods and doing more! https://t.co/haublViCnA 16 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Loving this Ephemeral Nature Art by students at @TDSS_YRDSB #YRDSBQuest https://t.co/2NgiGqBgro 16 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Monthly E-books
April 8, 2014Posted by on
Our March e-book is now available for you to read on your tablet, e-reader or computer.
We hope you enjoy and thank you for following our blog.
March 7, 2014Posted by on
Our February e-book is now available for you to download. If you haven’t had a chance to read our blog for awhile, we hope this e-book helps you to catch up on what we have been working on at LJPS. You can read the e-book on your laptop, tablet or phone. It’s even something you can enjoy on a beach, if you happen to be traveling this March Break.
Mr. Collins and Ms Bongard
February 2, 2014Posted by on
We are pleased to share with you our January E-book.
If you haven’t had the chance to read our blog over the past few weeks, we hope the e-book will help you to learn about some of our work in January.
January 4, 2014Posted by on
We’re pleased to share our December e-book for you to read. We know December can be a busy month for families, so if you haven’t had the chance to read our blog for awhile we hope this helps you find out more about our work in December.
Also, we’re happy to share our 2013 e-book that captures all of our posts from the past year. You can read it on your personal computer, tablet or even your phone.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard