- RT @NancyBevilacqua: Today’s the 1st day of My Healthy Lunch Challenge for York Region Schools. Perfect timing with the release of the new… 15 hours ago
- @erika_golden Hello, the Inclement Weather Day will NOT be extended beyond regular school operating hours today, Mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @ONtrainandstudy: Are you a high school student attending college in the fall? Jan 31 at 11:59pm is the deadline to send in applications… 17 hours ago
- @DavidtheDeuce Hello, the Inclement Weather Day will NOT be extended beyond regular school operating hours today, M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- This is so cool! Amazing to see our students exploring the final frontier! #STEM newspapers-online.com/auroran/?p=227… 18 hours ago
- Winter PSW registration will take place tomorrow (Jan 22) at noon at the Dr. Bette Stephenson Centre for Learning.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @YRDSBDirector: Congratulations to the Canadian Tamil Congress for their incredible work supporting Tamils in Sri Lanka. @YRDSB is honou… 21 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Another fabulous evening at the @AEBSyrdsb annual fundraiser dinner and dance! @YRDSB @yrdsbinclusion #WakandaForev… 21 hours ago
- Amazing! We are so lucky to have such incredible staff. #BlueMonday twitter.com/TGern/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Today is #MartinLutherKingJrDay and we celebrate his life, achievements, legacy and his dedication to the civil rig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Monthly E-books
April 8, 2014Posted by on
Our March e-book is now available for you to read on your tablet, e-reader or computer.
We hope you enjoy and thank you for following our blog.
March 7, 2014Posted by on
Our February e-book is now available for you to download. If you haven’t had a chance to read our blog for awhile, we hope this e-book helps you to catch up on what we have been working on at LJPS. You can read the e-book on your laptop, tablet or phone. It’s even something you can enjoy on a beach, if you happen to be traveling this March Break.
Mr. Collins and Ms Bongard
February 2, 2014Posted by on
We are pleased to share with you our January E-book.
If you haven’t had the chance to read our blog over the past few weeks, we hope the e-book will help you to learn about some of our work in January.
January 4, 2014Posted by on
We’re pleased to share our December e-book for you to read. We know December can be a busy month for families, so if you haven’t had the chance to read our blog for awhile we hope this helps you find out more about our work in December.
Also, we’re happy to share our 2013 e-book that captures all of our posts from the past year. You can read it on your personal computer, tablet or even your phone.
Mr. Collins & Ms. Bongard