- Parents - Here are some tips for speaking with your child after a tragic event. ow.ly/6qgD30jnP2u twitter.com/YRDSB/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Staff and students from @BarbaraReidPS will be celebrating their official opening celebration with the school's nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our thoughts, best wishes and support go out to all those affected by the incident involving a van and pedestrians… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Hey #YRDSB, did you know it's Pitch-in Canada week? Do your part this week to help clean up, restore and beautify t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Have a passion for research? Interested in continuing your learning over the summer while getting 2 credits? Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Please consider joining us at an upcoming consultation. ow.ly/WM7g30jD2PZ twitter.com/YRDSBDirector/… 11 hours ago
- RT @eqao: Are you a student in an Ontario public school between Grade 7 and 12? Do you want to make a difference in the work of EQAO? If y… 12 hours ago
- RT @ONeducation: Happy Canada Book Day! Reading to children and talking about their ideas helps them reach a deeper level of understanding.… 13 hours ago
- RT @CecilRoachSO: Thank you to our CEC North community for giving up your time on this beautiful spring day. @YRDSB truly values parent and… 1 day ago
- Getting to know each other at the @SWMSS_Ravens #YRDSBTownHall https://t.co/BqKPwfsrV5 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: New families
August 14, 2012Posted by on
Are you a family new to our board?
We welcome you to our blog and to our school board.
You may find the board resource New to York Region helpful.
The page includes information on registering your child for the new school year; this can be done at our West Education Center office until August 27, 2012. From August 27, 2012 onwards, we welcome you, and your family, at our school to register.
We look forward to meeting you shortly.