- “Tolerance is an act of humanity, which we must nurture and enact each in own lives every day, to rejoice in the di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MehtaBrenda @microsoftcanada @FCLEdu We will be posting most of the keynotes presentations, all the student voice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @mswolfstadt: A great morning of learning at William Armstrong P.S. about “Taking the Learning Outside.” A beautiful day to explore the… 1 day ago
- RT @Thomasci: So grateful to take part in this morning’s Quest Learning by Doing session. Students shared their stories and accomplishments… 1 day ago
- RT @16thAvePS: Our learning by doing session was a HUGE success! Thank you to our Well-Being Team, you are rockstars!! #yrdsbQUEST @YRDSB @… 1 day ago
- That's a wrap on the #YRDSBQuest Learning By Doing sessions and our final day of The Quest for Well-being! Thank yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #YRDSBQuest attendees at Armitage Village PS are exploring identities, discussing bias and privilege and celebratin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- On a story walk with the #YRDSBQuest ‘over the hill and through the fields’ workshop @NLPSIceCats https://t.co/8FMuxkGH6W 1 day ago
- #YRDSBQuest educators learning about the value of outdoor education with @NLPSIceCats https://t.co/THPlAjSq27 1 day ago
- Attendees are beginning their #storywalk and are making connections to the land, reflecting on their surroundings a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Staff leadership
May 13, 2014Posted by on
Tomorrow, our school will have a visited from the Eco Schools’ team from our board. The team will meet with our school’s team of students and teacher leader Ms. Miller. As part of the visit, these students will meet in the library to answer the visitors’ questions. There is then a walk about the school to see some of our work in action.
Stay tuned for feedback from the team.
April 23, 2014Posted by on
In the fall, I shared some thoughts about the work our School Administrative Assistants do each day at our school. Today, we want to recognize their work again during Administrative Assistants’ Day. Please join me in thanking Mrs. Miceli and Mrs. Fabiano for all the work they do at our school.
January 14, 2014Posted by on
At our School Council meeting this evening, I was pleased to share news about a special event that we have planned for Thursday February 20, 2014: a Family Literacy Evening. As a staff, we have been discussing ways in which we can connect with our families in relation to our School Improvement Plan goals around literacy. The evening is scheduled for 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. We will begin in the gym where I will have a chance to read with our students and our families before breaking off into different rooms that will offer different focus areas. Our School Council is also supporting this event.
Please save the date as we look forward to seeing as many families as we can on February 20th.