- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Please join us for the upcoming EIAC community consultations. Check out flyers below for information & details. Third I… 3 hours ago
- RT @YorkRegionGovt: Is your school participating in #BikeToSchool Week? Private schools in York Region, @YRDSB and @YCDSB schools can regis… 3 hours ago
- TONIGHT - We will be @MHS_YRDSB hosting a town hall and gathering critical feedback to help influence the #YRDSB Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Our sincerest condolences to Renuka's family and @tdsb. Our thoughts are with your communities and families. twitter.com/tdsb/status/98… 7 hours ago
- RT @MsB_ELL: So proud of our Parkview students who got an honourable mention today for best picture at the water documentary film festival!… 7 hours ago
- Students and staff from @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @MillikenMHS will be taking it outside for #EarthDay and engaging in tangible environmental action projects through… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Today we honour the administrative staff that work behind the scenes in our Board to support student achievement an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There's still time to register for #YRDSBOurVoice2018! Get your registrations in by 12PM today. The event will take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... Or in this case when life gives you an ice storm, make a stic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Staff leadership
May 13, 2014Posted by on
Tomorrow, our school will have a visited from the Eco Schools’ team from our board. The team will meet with our school’s team of students and teacher leader Ms. Miller. As part of the visit, these students will meet in the library to answer the visitors’ questions. There is then a walk about the school to see some of our work in action.
Stay tuned for feedback from the team.
April 23, 2014Posted by on
In the fall, I shared some thoughts about the work our School Administrative Assistants do each day at our school. Today, we want to recognize their work again during Administrative Assistants’ Day. Please join me in thanking Mrs. Miceli and Mrs. Fabiano for all the work they do at our school.
January 14, 2014Posted by on
At our School Council meeting this evening, I was pleased to share news about a special event that we have planned for Thursday February 20, 2014: a Family Literacy Evening. As a staff, we have been discussing ways in which we can connect with our families in relation to our School Improvement Plan goals around literacy. The evening is scheduled for 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. We will begin in the gym where I will have a chance to read with our students and our families before breaking off into different rooms that will offer different focus areas. Our School Council is also supporting this event.
Please save the date as we look forward to seeing as many families as we can on February 20th.