- ICYMI: The summer hours for 2017-18 school registration are now available on the Board website. Details: ow.ly/mqxL30cJX4d 25 minutes ago
- The unofficial vote tally from the June 23 #Georgina by-election is now available on the Town of Georgina website. ow.ly/D1OH30cTxNO 1 hour ago
- Have you applied for the Student Trustee Innovation grant? There's still time! Get your applications in by June 28. ow.ly/eeZg30cOqZ4 2 hours ago
- To all those who celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, we wish you and your families a very happy celebration. ow.ly/Lci6301YAcO #EidMubarak 17 hours ago
- #YRDSB Graduation ceremony to be held for students of Adult Day School, PSW program and iGrad. Details: ow.ly/u3Xx30cQDga 2 days ago
- Flags at #YRDSB buildings are being flown at half-mast today - June 23 - to mark the National Day of Remembrance for Victims of Terrorism. 2 days ago
- The unofficial results of the #Georgina Trustee by-election will be available on the evening of June 23, 2017 at ow.ly/ZeX630cOMRp 2 days ago
- Please read the latest message from our Interim Director of Education, Kathryn Wallace. ow.ly/ZCWn30cQmeY 2 days ago
- RT @CBC: A guide to taking your family to a powwow for the first time cbc.ca/parents/learni… https://t.co/WrOMhBqXH3 3 days ago
- Today is Voting Day for the by-election to fill the #Georgina Trustee vacancy. Find your local polling station here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
New frontiers for new learning
Category Archives: Staff leadership
May 13, 2014Posted by on
Tomorrow, our school will have a visited from the Eco Schools’ team from our board. The team will meet with our school’s team of students and teacher leader Ms. Miller. As part of the visit, these students will meet in the library to answer the visitors’ questions. There is then a walk about the school to see some of our work in action.
Stay tuned for feedback from the team.
April 23, 2014Posted by on
In the fall, I shared some thoughts about the work our School Administrative Assistants do each day at our school. Today, we want to recognize their work again during Administrative Assistants’ Day. Please join me in thanking Mrs. Miceli and Mrs. Fabiano for all the work they do at our school.
January 14, 2014Posted by on
At our School Council meeting this evening, I was pleased to share news about a special event that we have planned for Thursday February 20, 2014: a Family Literacy Evening. As a staff, we have been discussing ways in which we can connect with our families in relation to our School Improvement Plan goals around literacy. The evening is scheduled for 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. We will begin in the gym where I will have a chance to read with our students and our families before breaking off into different rooms that will offer different focus areas. Our School Council is also supporting this event.
Please save the date as we look forward to seeing as many families as we can on February 20th.