- A final thanks and goodbye from Interim Director, Kathryn Wallace & Elder Laureen Blu Waters! A huge thanks goes ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @ThatHannahAlper asks all the educators in the room to take a pledge to do everything in their power to end bullyi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ontteacher01: One thing that resonated with me at #YRDSBQuest was the power of saying YES from @ThatHannahAlper . What resonated with y… 15 hours ago
- RT @AnetaFishman: “As educators how will we create a supportive environment?” @RashmiSwarup reflects on the power student voice and the imp… 15 hours ago
- "It behooves us to remove negative environments and build promise for students and community." Patrick Case https://t.co/QLHgNluvRn 15 hours ago
- RT @andreahaefele: Packed house @yrdsbHighgatePS #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest w/ Performance + @BeharryRashma & I #HSCertES @YRDSB https://t.co/J… 15 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: .@Anniekidder discussing need for coherence & integration among competences & #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest @yrdsb https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: Absolutely delighted to welcome @ThatHannahAlper back to #YRDSBQuest It has been a #MomentUS year from Hannah, looking… 16 hours ago
- @Anniekidder is back on the #YRDSBQuest stage and is talking about demigods and doing more! https://t.co/haublViCnA 16 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Loving this Ephemeral Nature Art by students at @TDSS_YRDSB #YRDSBQuest https://t.co/2NgiGqBgro 16 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Feedback for the Principal
Originally posted Feb 22, 2012
Feedback for the Principal
To the parent and guardian community of Lorna Jackson Public School
In December, you were asked to complete a system wide school climate survey. We anticipate the results of those surveys in March and look forward to reviewing the data collected. Similarly, I am seeking feedback specifically related to my work as a leader at the school. Attached is a survey for your consideration. The questions ultimately relate to our School Improvement Plan. This feedback is voluntary, but I do value your insights. I plan to use the information collected to help me reflect on the work I do at our school. I provided staff with similar questions earlier this year and will provide students an opportunity to offer their thoughts in March as well.
The survey is attached here for your reference.
You may submit your feedback in a number of ways:
– Via this blog
– Directly to me at Greg.Collins@yrdsb.edu.on.ca
– Or anonymously by completing the survey and dropping it off in the envelope posted on our community board as you enter the building.
I appreciate your feedback.
Principal Lorna Jackson P.S