- RT @ONThealth: It's not too late to make healthy goals for 2018! Check out these healthy #NewYear resolutions from @ParticipACTION (English… 2 hours ago
- Kindergarten registration is officially open! Learn more about the process or register your child today! Don't forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Walking through Plant Services, Louise met a friend who is also in their first week at the Board. Thanks for showin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Last stop of the day, but definitely not the least is our Plant Services team! The staff that work behind scenes to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Louise is wrapping up at CLL and getting ready to head over to our Plant Services building! https://t.co/hewoW20u0m 6 hours ago
- Louise is working her way through CLL meeting curriculum consultants, admin assistants, administrators and all the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- The tour continues! Louise stopped in to an EA Professional Development session at our Centre for Leadership and Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our new Director Louise Sirisko is out visiting Board sites today and getting to know the staff behind the scenes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @camillelogan: Great participation @MillikenMHS for the @YRDSB anti-Black racism consultation forum @YRDSBCECEast https://t.co/Gfwcgx8QZA 9 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Congrats @FossilHillPS @MapleCreekPS @MorningGloryPS & @WilshireES on receiving the 2018 #IGNITETechGrant Elementary Awards!… 1 day ago
New frontiers for new learning
Feedback for the Principal
Originally posted Feb 22, 2012
Feedback for the Principal
To the parent and guardian community of Lorna Jackson Public School
In December, you were asked to complete a system wide school climate survey. We anticipate the results of those surveys in March and look forward to reviewing the data collected. Similarly, I am seeking feedback specifically related to my work as a leader at the school. Attached is a survey for your consideration. The questions ultimately relate to our School Improvement Plan. This feedback is voluntary, but I do value your insights. I plan to use the information collected to help me reflect on the work I do at our school. I provided staff with similar questions earlier this year and will provide students an opportunity to offer their thoughts in March as well.
The survey is attached here for your reference.
You may submit your feedback in a number of ways:
– Via this blog
– Directly to me at Greg.Collins@yrdsb.edu.on.ca
– Or anonymously by completing the survey and dropping it off in the envelope posted on our community board as you enter the building.
I appreciate your feedback.
Principal Lorna Jackson P.S