- A final thanks and goodbye from Interim Director, Kathryn Wallace & Elder Laureen Blu Waters! A huge thanks goes ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @ThatHannahAlper asks all the educators in the room to take a pledge to do everything in their power to end bullyi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ontteacher01: One thing that resonated with me at #YRDSBQuest was the power of saying YES from @ThatHannahAlper . What resonated with y… 15 hours ago
- RT @AnetaFishman: “As educators how will we create a supportive environment?” @RashmiSwarup reflects on the power student voice and the imp… 15 hours ago
- "It behooves us to remove negative environments and build promise for students and community." Patrick Case https://t.co/QLHgNluvRn 15 hours ago
- RT @andreahaefele: Packed house @yrdsbHighgatePS #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest w/ Performance + @BeharryRashma & I #HSCertES @YRDSB https://t.co/J… 15 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: .@Anniekidder discussing need for coherence & integration among competences & #Wellbeing #YRDSBQuest @yrdsb https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: Absolutely delighted to welcome @ThatHannahAlper back to #YRDSBQuest It has been a #MomentUS year from Hannah, looking… 16 hours ago
- @Anniekidder is back on the #YRDSBQuest stage and is talking about demigods and doing more! https://t.co/haublViCnA 16 hours ago
- RT @Thomasci: Loving this Ephemeral Nature Art by students at @TDSS_YRDSB #YRDSBQuest https://t.co/2NgiGqBgro 16 hours ago
New frontiers for new learning
Welcome to the front door of our school blog. Initially started as a pilot project in January 2011, it has evolved to become the main site for communication between our school and our community. As our tagline “new frontiers for new learning” suggests, this medium is meant to evolve based on the feedback and needs of our students, staff and parents. So welcome and feel free to read, and respond here on our site. The blog is maintained by the principal Mona Bongard.
We only have 4 posts on our main home page at any given time. As such, we recommend you direct subscribe to our blog by clicking Direct e-mail subscription located on the left hand side of the page. All you need to do is enter your e-mail address and you will then start receiving e-mail updates whenever a new blog post appears on our site.
Registration forms are available on YRDSB’s website. Children who turn four or five years old during 2016, live within the school boundary and whose parents are public school tax sup-porters will be eligible to register for kindergarten. A kindergarten information session for parents is being planned for this spring. For more information please visit the YRDSB website or contact your local school.
All YRDSB registrations are determined by your home address. Our main school boundaries can be found here.
Once again, welcome to you, your family and your child.
Lorna Jackson Public School is a JK-8 elementary school
Located at 585 Napa Valley Avenue, Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 1R1
Phone: (905) 893-2829
To reach the principal Mona Bongard please call 905-893-2829 and dial extension 154 which will go to my voice mail for you to leave a message should I not be available to take your call.
If outside the GTA (to avoid long distance) 647-795-7701
Fax: (905) 893-8505
- Child Care Information
- Bus Information including information on cancellations. A reminder if buses are cancelled they are cancelled both in the morning and afternoon
- A map of our school grounds, parking and drop off zones
- School Boundaries
For even more links, be sure to check out our Links section of our left hand menu bar.